Quarter Final

ThickAsThieves

we {pttv} filmed the whole game from the away end which was rather empty ,when we went in front at the penalties

bill Casey was going mental.

so much so that when we played Celtic again they told us to film in the main stand as they had complaints about our behaviour from the last game .

Celtic are advertising this game at "£15 for adults, £10 for concessions, and just £5 for under-13s". Assume that will be our prices. Makes absolute nonsense of the SPFL's adjudication pricing of £18 & £12 in an earlier round.

The blame for that one rests with Thistle and St Mirren for not coming up with an agreement thus passing the decision to those folk with the finger on the pulse at the SPFL ;)

I hope the prices ensure another good turnout out at the Glasgow City Council Refuse-dome :D

OTIG FTOF

The blame for that one rests with Thistle and St Mirren for not coming up with an agreement thus passing the decision to those folk with the finger on the pulse at the SPFL ;)

You're so right. It wouldn't surprise me if we wanted the prices at say £12 & £8. St Mirren said that's too low, we want them at £15 & £10. Neither club could agree so the SPFL/Doncaster steps in to mediate and set entry at £18 & £12. Nothing, absolutely nothing should surprise us about the way Scottish football is run..

Supposedly only restricted view tickets available from the initial batch of 750 with another 150 due tomorrow. Why do Celtic insist on including these briefs in initial allocations? More to the point why do Thistle accept them? Starting allocation from the other end of the away section would surely make more sense for a fixture that'll be lucky to reach a crowd of 15,000?

Edited by jagfox

this is ridiculous...

would it be a crazy to buy a ticket in the celtic end (lisbon lion stand) ensuring you can see the game and still sit near the rest of the thistle fans?

"if they can sit in our seats, why dont we sit on theirs..."

there is no way I am buying a ticket to sit in a pokey wee corner of a 1/4 full stadium...

If most of us had our way Celtic fans would be in the Main Stand and a sizable amount of them would be compelled to buy restricted view seats. That doesn't make it right that they do the same routinely but by complaining we're open to a charge of hypocrisy from other clubs who have sold out our Main Stand. .

If most of us had our way Celtic fans would be in the Main Stand and a sizable amount of them would be compelled to buy restricted view seats. That doesn't make it right that they do the same routinely but by complaining we're open to a charge of hypocrisy from other clubs who have sold out our Main Stand. .

Totally agree, and in these cases the home club is always going to look after its own fans, something our club crearly forgot in the summer.

The difference with us though is that someone has to sit in the main stand. Theres going to about 40,000 empty seats for this game so why cram is into a corner with restricted view? Its madness.

Pal went in to buy tickets at 1.30pm today to buy our tickets (3 adults +1 child)

Only restricted view left so he bought them as got told they only expect another 100 tickets from Celtic.

Sat in restricted view at Parkhead on New Years Day, view was rubbish.

me too... the restriction of view is far worse than our main stand ( though, in fairness, I've never checked the view from the back seats next to the tunnel and offices ). The obstructing pillar must be about a yard or more wide and from where i was sitting it limited my view of about 20 yards of the pitch. ..... :angry: ... F**kin old firm F.C. .... they should be paying us to turn up.

We'll be lucky to get 15,000 Jimmy Savilles turning up for this.

We should play the under 15s and at least make some money out of the beasts.

Another 'look at me, I'm controversial' post.

Paedophelia shouldn't be used to score cheap points over another club.

Edited by Charlie Endell
  • Like 1