Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

thumbnail_IMG_20171222_233659.jpg

Jags are Frank Coulston, Bobby Lawrie and Jimmy Bone...it's against St Johnstone, presumably the game the week before the League Cup Final...Saints players are Alex Rennie, Kenny Aird, Alex Gordon and Jim Donaldson.

This game was almost 50 years ago but I can remember all these players...I would struggle to identify any of the current St Johnstone players...I had family in Perth and went to quite a few games at Muirton...back then the same eleven played virtually every week...their right back was John Lambie.

The crowd in the picture is a bit blurred but that guy just to the right of Frank Coulston's shoulder...is that me???

Harry Davis.

George McLean for Rangers, Joe Hogan just behind him and Davy Wilson in the background. Keeper George Niven.

Davis only played 1 game back at his old club so it's a 1-1 draw at Ibrox 12 September 1964 in the League.

Niven, Hogan, Tinney, Davis, Harvey, Cunningham, EWING, Hainey, Staite, Fleming and McParland.

• Like 1