Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

4 minutes ago, a f kincaid said:

Ramsay's only appearance was against Morton in the Cup but it was played on a "snow covered difficult pitch" under floodlight on a Monday night (4 Feb).  In any case, Smith wasn't playing and the match was at Firhill, not Cappielow.   Glasgow Herald report 5 Feb.

Oh well then I give up - for now anyway! lol!

9 hours ago, a f kincaid said:

Duffy is listed in 98 away line-ups.  I've looked at Easter Road, Rugby Park and Ibrox as the most likely contenders.  There are only 6 games where he is listed as playing with Hogan, Cunningham and Smith:-

Kilmarnock 29/4/1961 (Gray)   Hibs 10/1/1962 (Gray)   Rangers 24/1/1962 (Gray)   Rangers 15/9/1962 (Niven)   Kilmarnock 19/9/1962 (Niven)   Hibs 8/12/1962 (Niven).  Clearly not Niven so that leaves 3 games. 

Photo doesn't suggest January to me so that leaves April 1961 (1-4).  The only problem with that is that the keeper doesn't look remotely like the photo of Jim Gray I've seen  who, incidentally, is listed as 5ft 10ins.  (Compare with Billy Cunningham who is listed as 5ft 11ins.)   Can't see how it could be McFedries.  (In any case, he is also listed as 5ft 11.)

Is there a remote possibility he is an outfield player with a t-shirt on?  Doesn't help.  The line-up v Kilmarnock was all-well-known faces.

Stumped!  Who is it Stu?

Honestly no idea, like I said was sent the picture by Neil Duffy.

On 19/02/2018 at 10:09 PM, DenisOhDenis said:

Donald Park next to Bobby with, I think, Johnny Marr sitting behind.  Alex O'Hara at the far end of the row next to Beastie MacAdam?   Pre-season 1978?

Correct taken in Canada, picture supplied by George Clark (he's checking to see if he has any more).