First Foot Friday

King Kenny

Apart from a concern re playing evening matches at this time of year it looks like a very good venture. Both clubs have to be congratulated for coming up with these initiatives. I'd expect further initiatives with regards to the ticketing. Perhaps discounted prices for early purchase. Anything to avoid the bulk of sales being too close to the 8th when many may have one eye on the weather..

Any initiative on behalf of the clubs is to be welcomed tbh. However, I find it hard to get terribly excited at evening football at this time of year-of course I could just be becoming a curnudgingly old barsteward like my daddy before me! No hold that, he's a currant bun and in thrall to the forces of darkness..

I don't know about it being a sell out, but I'm sure that it'll attract a decent crowd. Here's hoping we go into that game still on our unbeaten run!

• Like 1

Surprise surprise St Mirren fans moaning about this.

Why can't they just do all that stuff... But on the Saturday.

Why did it take so long to announce, I've booked the Saturday off work.

Why didn't they announce this when the fixture was announced.

st moaning fans are as pathetic as their panda

kingsley > paisley panda

jags fans > st moaning fans

firhill > new love st or whatever they call it

doooooooolannnnn > thompson

every jags player > any st moaning player

ptfc > smfc

• Like 1

st moaning fans are as pathetic as their panda

kingsley > paisley panda

jags fans > st moaning fans

firhill > new love st or whatever they call it

doooooooolannnnn > thompson

every jags player > any st moaning player

ptfc > smfc

Agreed but have to concede that Thommo is more deadly even than Dools in throwing the javelin.

A bit odd switching it to Friday when there is no TV involved. I do prefer football to be on the Saturday. A winter freezing night game in Feegie does not seem to make sense. I would have preferred keeping it to the Saturday.

And if it's open tickets we won't have the nonsense complaining and whining on here about seating.

Look forward to the square go between Kingsley and the panda.

Edited by Big Col

A bit odd switching it to Friday when there is no TV involved. I do prefer football to be on the Saturday. A winter freezing night game in Feegie does not seem to make sense. I would have preferred keeping it to the Saturday. And if it's open tickets we won't have the nonsense complaining and whining on here about seating. Look forward to the square go between Kingsley and the panda.

I hadn't realised there was no TV involved which means if the crowd is low there will be no tv money compensation (other than the usual highlights which every club gets). I suppose the clubs are going on the idea that cup games are a bonus and not included in the income planning and anything they get will be a bonus - plus it is a cup game so should have more interest than a league game.