Jags Related Gg's Today's!

Lindau

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of Thistle Bloodstock horses out today at Cork today including our old favourite Warp Factor which has been backed from 10/1 to 7/1 and has a top jock up today, though word of caution is that the Racing Post is stating the ground may not suit! EW bet for me!

There's a Hoff related horse in the first of the day at Aintree :lol:

Hope it isn't Fukkhoff!

As for the National, I have a pretty good record in it but think it is really wide open this year. The three I will be backing EW are

One For Arthur

Blaklion

Saint Are.

Hope it isn't Fukkhoff!

As for the National, I have a pretty good record in it but think it is really wide open this year. The three I will be backing EW are

One For Arthur

Blaklion

Saint Are.

Brilliant day football wise and bookie wise. 3 horses selected and finished 1st, 3rd and 4th. Booooom! Blootered City (Byres Rd) here we come!

Edited by Lindau

Kingsley Klarion in 14:55 @ Newcastle tomorrow. Sitting about 16/1 (Sky Bet)to 20/1 (Mcbookie) so an ew chance at best? Decent trainer and jockey but don't go overboard.

Friend of a friend has a share in Gaelic Tiger running in the 16:25 at Newcastle. Chances are fancied. No price yet but will go off first or second favourite.

Guid luck :fan:

• Like 1