Dross At Dingwall 09/04/2016.....the Biggie!

Lindau

if ever i wanted a victory, its today, one of Peterhead proportions, ball off the arse of anybody in the last minute to give us the win.

cmon the jags , YeeeeHaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Steady on, while I'd obviously like us to finish as high as possible all this 'top six' stuff is a load of convoluted nonsense at the end of the day.

Correct. In 6 months time unless we got into Europe nobody will give a hoot about it.

Maybe not so. A top 6 place gives the Jags more income for the remainder of this season. Could make the difference between being able to re-sign Osman/Lawless or not.

Steady on, while I'd obviously like us to finish as high as possible all this 'top six' stuff is a load of convoluted nonsense at the end of the day.

I agree with you , but them the rules and the gateway to better things, more money, better crowds ,

a chance to compete for an European place , if all things are in alignment.

being remote i listened to the comments and commentary from broadcasters all week , all about ethreal rangers , dundee utd , dundee ,motherwell chances . Beating DU was unpalatable to most of the broadcasters. the one thing that i noticed being outwith the country was no one mentioned PTFC even when the were broadcasting from Firhill,

well to hell with them all , PTFC stick it to them and make then uncomfortable by our shear presence in their little elite cabal.

A share of £21million prize money meaning that each position higher you finish the club makes an additional £100k approximately. That is why the Top-6 matters. A win today guarantees a prize fund of at least £1,300,000 for this season.

Maybe, but from a football perspective it means f all.