Scumdee

stillresigned

How is the injury news for Freddie and Liam. Are Sebo and Booth both out too? Might struggle to put a back four out.

No idea if Cerny is still out as well. Liam was on the bench at Dingwall so i guess he'll be fit. Actually I'd have been tempted to play Lindsay ahead of Seaborne anyway. Booth also being suspended is the bigger headache. I think Elliott will be played at left back if only to counter Stewart cutting inside. Young Penrice, who looks a prospect, is still I imagine way off getting a start tho' he might make the bench.

What happened to the young left back who started last season v Dundee United at home when we were going through a mini injury crisis. Balatoni was great that game coaching the defence through it.

dale keenan it was,currently on books of stranraer who have loaned him out to troon until seasons end.

Have to laugh at this absurd league split and the home and away game discrepancies it throws up. Dundee should be raging at having 3 visits to Firhill........but given their recent record there I imagine they might be secretly delighted. A win for either side will guarantee survival, barring miracles, so another win for them is on the cards, or perhaps not?

When Dumbaya first arrived I'm sure I read that he had played at left back on occasions in the past. A defence of Miller, Frans, Lindsay and Dumbaya would be okay, I think. We could even drop Elliot into one of the full back positions if either Frans or Lindsay was unavailable and it would still be an okay defence. More to the point, which Dundee is going to turn up? If it's the one that appeared last time with Harkins in the mood to remind us how good he is, then it could be a long afternoon. On the other hand, if they come down lacking a bit of focus and our lot are up for it... who knows....

Edited by Firhillista

Calling this a "must win" is a bit over-hype. TBH I'm a bit flat after Ross and not terribly bothered by the rest of the season. We're not going to get relegated and nothing much to fight for, although lose the next 3 and other results go the wrong way and I might get more interested.

A 0-0 would suite both sides, so I suspect that is what we will get.

• Like 1

On the other hand, with no real pressure the players just might go out and give the fans a treat 4-4

an eight goal thriller you say?

i could settle for that ..... though a six two, seven one, or eight nil in our favour would be my preference.

and why you giving scumdee four goals against us?

it's not as if we have half our recognised defence, and possibly first choice keeper, missing ..... or that we have shipped four gifts to them before ..... oh, ummmm, hmmmm, good point :wacko: four four i'll take that.

I'm assuming that the defence is going to have to be some permutation of Lindsay, Miller and Frans - with Elliot left and Dumbuya right. Unless we've got some undiscovered gems in the Development Squad that are going to get thrown in. However, I remember the Dundee Utd game in January of last year when we had to field a makeshift defence and we did OK then....