P A W S - Son Of P A Y E

BowenBoys

The story so far.

£39 for every competitive goal scored this season. Additionally, pledges for clean sheets and goals scored by Kris Doolan; Chris Erskine; Ade Azeez and ... erm ... Ryan Scully.

£225 pledged for the Doolan 100.

Great stuff guys and gals.

Finally got round to reading this thread. Another splendid series of fund-raising ideas.

I'm in for the £1 a goal with a side-order of Ryan Edwards please. I think (hope) he's going to become very important for us.

Doolan 100 is another magnificent idea. Stick me down for that too.

Forty quid for every goal this season. Using last season's total, that amounts to £1720 plus add ons. The Doolan 100 gang has grown to 12 so another £200+ there once trophy is paid for.

Looking at over two grand before the league kicks off.

Come on in, the water's lovely. All pledges backdated, you'll be £9 down already!

Right, the official site has thrown me into a state of confusion by including the LCC result on the fixtures page, so I'll include those in my pledge. That's another £5 the under 20s have got out of me. (so far, fingers crossed)

edited: sorry lads six quid, forgot you got a clean sheet.

Edited by scotty

Just in from Inverness. Well, Belladrum actually. Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 were clear winners by a country mile. Honourable mention to local outfit Spring Break who were very good. Never went near the main stage which is a good thing at a festival.

Anyway...

Great result on Saturday. We are up to 41. Total including those who have chosen to include the Irn Bru Cup is now £507.

Thanks to The Sunnylaw Jag and jaggymct joining, the Doolan 100 now stands at £375 minus trophy.

Brilliant start to the season. Onwards and upwards Jags.

Total up to £550.

Goals should only be for competitive competion I think. Better idea for those who want to donate more is the same as last PAYE. Increase your £s per goal. Put me down for £2 a goal Bowenboy.

Would also suggest £2 a goal for everyone only to the winter break. Archie will need the player fund filled up before the transfer window rather than at the end of next season

Cmon Lets be havin ye! :D

I talked to the club about this today. They would prefer to receive the money in two installments. The first before the January transfer window and the balance at the end of the season. I will send out payment requests at the start of December. This may be a difficult time of year for some but let's try to get as much as possible into the Player Fund at that time.

I would add that Ian Maxwell is impressed by, and very grateful for, our efforts.

If you're not already supporting this initiative, please consider doing so. It's never easy supporting this club on kick-in-the-b&lls days like this. But this is the time to show our mettle. Please join the forty one by pledging £1 per goal.

Thank you all, again, for your continuing support of the club.

Edited by BowenBoys