Paul Pogba

Lindau

His brother made the winner today, so job done

Great to know that, thanks Lindau.

My comment was intended to be flippant; that said I think big Matthias has something. He's been unlucky to be part of a team that only plays one up top which has restricted his opportunities. Thought he was oustanding v Hamilton in March. Clearly Archie rates him and that is good enough for me.

Being up the North, it was difficult to really see what happened at the first goal, as said it was a total stramash. He has a prescence Barney, just wish he would show it a bit more. Surreal moment today seeing Paul Pogba jumping up and down at the 2nd goal. Don't think we have ever had the, about to be, worlds most expensive player sitting in the main stand at Firhill...lol

Maybe I have been sold a dummy on the Pogba situation. On the way up to the game I was texted by someone in the ground (around 2.30) saying Paul Pogba was there and was walking over to the JHS then went back to the Weir Stand. He was seemingly wearing a Yellow hat and a jags tracksuit (which did make me a bit suspicious) On P&B they are suggesting that it might have been his other brother Florentin. It's a mystery, though who cares, as long as we won!

Now received a text from someone saying he was definitely there today....lol. Anyone know for definite?

I was sat several rows in front of press area in JHS and my dad said "is that Paul Pogba sitting behind?". I laughed it off but reckon he was right!

I was sat several rows in front of press area in JHS and my dad said "is that Paul Pogba sitting behind?". I laughed it off but reckon he was right!

Was told they went over to JHS then they moved over to the Main Stand. Was told he was wearing a yellow hat and jags tracksuit. I saw them sitting in the main but was far too far away to say for definite if it was him or not!

Every one of your posts is pure gold.

Glad I brighten your day and that you read all my posts. Only reported what I was told. Being honest couldn't give a flying fcuk what you think!....lol

Edited by Lindau

Passed his twin Floretin on the way to the ground wearing a Pogbance hat, decent player for Saint Ettiene.

Apparently the person that text me was told that Pogba's brother was up today and assumed it was Paul...lol. Feel free to remove the thread admin, though I know DP will be severely annoyed.