Doolan 100

BowenBoys

:detective:

07.04.2013 Queen of the South [n] L*1-1 (Challenge Cup Final) *aet, lost on pens

21.09.2013 Kilmarnock [h] D1-1 (SPFL Premiership - game 7)

07.12.2013 Hibernian [a] D1-1 (SPFL Premiership - game 15)

29.03.2014 St Johnstone [a] D1-1 (SPFL Premiership - game 32)

27.09.2014 Kilmarnock [a] L0-3 (SPFL Premiership - game 7)

04.10.2014 Motherwell [h] W3-1 (SPFL Premiership - game 8)

01.04.2017 Ross County [h] W2-1 (SPFL Premiership - game 30)

KRis was booked ( ? ) when he came on as a sub away to Raith.

He scored very late with an overhead kick.

His celebrations landed him in the crowd where his cousins

Held on to him for a tad to long.

Story goes that the ref did,not officially log it.

I'd be wary of saying this was a definitive list, as I'm relying on what was reported by "the network" and it's nearly impossible to be alert enough to plug gaps when they occasionally miss them.

What I would say is 7 known cards in 314 competive appearances stands in great contrast to Banzo's known haul of 38 in 169!

They cost me £5.04 each. Might get a discount for ordering 500. So, outlay about £2500. Potential profit £2500. Need to sell 250 to get the outlay back.

I might have gone for another hundred a while ago but the fact that it actually took six weeks to sell the last batch put me off.

Tbh Lindau I'm a bit tired and could do with a holiday. Fortunately, I'm leaving in 11 hours. Viva Cuba! :D

If you return refreshed and inspired, or full of rum and confidently puffin on a big stoagie, and ready to do another batch.... Maybe the second edition could have the colours inverted.... ... Y'know like red background, with " KR1S D00LAN"... ... ... Then, 1st edition would retain it's "limited" appeal... provenance and future value!

Ordered mine too.

I am assuming they can run off further copies because I know yesterday that they ran out in the North Stand and they got around 20 spares they had from hospitality. It really is a fine tribute to Dools and well worth having if you can get it!

Plans are afoot for the next wave of Doolan scarves. If you're on Facebook this is a link to the dedicated page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1276932719093390/

If not feel free to PM myself on here. Almost 200 pledges so far. The scarves will come from the same supplier and we will be keeping the same design with a subtle change to distinguish from the first 100. All profits will go towards the player fund. Scarves should be available for the last couple of games for the season.