Jam Tarts 25/02/2017

Lindau

Pretty sure Dools will replace Ade for this one but will be interesting to see if Erskine starts. Fingers crossed that they are involved in a real battle tonight with extra time and penalties and a few injuries. Looks like they are a real big physical side now so it's gonna be a battle. 1-0

Edited by Lindau

Pretty sure Dools will replace Ade for this one but will be interesting to see if Erskine starts. Fingers crossed that they are involved in a real battle tonight with extra time and penalties and a few injuries. Looks like they are a real big physical side now so it's gonna be a battle. 1-0

i can see Archie would start Ade though, if there's tired legs from hearts tonight then the last thing they will want is Azeez running their defence then possibly Doolan on for second half

Under Cathro I think they are there for the taking. 3 wins and 4 defetes in the last 10 ( we are 3/3) so their form is nothing special. Add to that, we don't have a scooby how the Jags will line up, so how the hell is he supposed to conter us ?

Providing we don't have a collective "bad day at the office" we can take them.

• Like 1

Erskine mentioned in his Jagzone interview that he's got a bit of a niggling injury which has meant the manager has been careful in using him. Gets a day off training each week. So considering Hearts have always been a big and brutal team I'd think Erskine will be saved until the 2nd half when things open up a bit. Only question I think is whether we go with 1 up top or use a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation to let us have a front pairing of Azeez and Doolan

Think we shouldn't get carried away that we will on Sat. Hearts will be up for it on Sat and desperate to make amends for last night's shambles.

I agree that Azeez to start and run them ragged early doors is a possibility, and listening to the game last night it appears that Hibs packed their midfield and bullied Hearts in that area.

I was looking for 4 points from Accies and Hearts game and would still be happy with that.

A win here would be absolutely massive if other results go well. It would stake our place for that top six finish and really put some daylight between us and the bottom club. It might also give that outside prospect of catching on to the coat tails of Hearts and the Saints in the run in.

If I were the Hearts defence, I would try and run Azeez into the ground by just letting him go unopposed 1-on-1 with the keeper for the entire half. Don't even attempt to tackle him when he enters your half; he'll never score anyway (Oh, I just jest before anyone takes it too seriously. Can't be too careful on here).

• Like 3

With Inverness winning last night we really need something from todays game. Its going to be very close now till the end of the season. We need to forget about top 6 for the time being and realise that we are still very much in a relegation battle and fight for every ball. The home games will be the difference

• Like 3

With Inverness winning last night we really need something from todays game. Its going to be very close now till the end of the season. We need to forget about top 6 for the time being and realise that we are still very much in a relegation battle and fight for every ball. The home games will be the difference

This ^.