Quarter Final Partick Thistle Vs Aberdeen Sunday 5 March

jagfox

That will b the Craig Thomson who gave celtic a penalty against St J for handball, when everyone in the stadium saw it hit the guys midriff. This was quickly followed the next week by giving a free kick to Motherwell after Lionel Ainsworh had been tripped up by his own player v Hearts and to add insult to injury booked a Hearts player for the foul.

Looking forward to CT's performance on Sunday...

Big team v Wee team

I see Hamilton's win as a positive for us. Aberdeen were on a tremendous run of form, now that's suddenly been halted.

Admittedly I wouldn't want the players to adopt my fairly complacent attitude but I'm not particularly bothered about Hamilton and ICT picking up unexpected wins recently, as I can't see either of them catching us.

I have put a couple of bets on. Liam Lindsay to score at long odds and Chris Doolan to score at shorter odds. If either does the business I am in profit.

What could possibly go wrong with that?

Well, I put exactly the same bet on against Dundee.

Bet365 don't seem to do any homework on the players as they have Lindsay 50/1 first or last scorer and 20/1 anytime scorer which are brilliant odds. Be getting some cash on him and Dools as well.

• Like 1

For anyone who can't make the trip up to the game, there will be a fair few Jags fans congregating in The Brass Monkey (myself included!) on Argyle Street in Glasgow to watch the match. Had a few cracking Jags days in there before, so hoping for another! Who can forget that game against Cowdenbeath?!!? Or the ICT game with the phantom corner?!!?

Anyway, be great to see lots of red & yellow there if you can't make the game.

Oh, and I think we'll win 3-1 and money on Liam to score is a fine idea. They're depleted & not actually as good as they thought they were - just everyone else was worse...

• Like 1