Ex-Jags Who Became Legends Elsewhere

Jaggernaut

'Handy' Andy Kerr (who could play fullback or centre-forward) and who scored 90 goals in just over 100 games for killie between '63 and '65.

We originally sold him to Man city and when I interviewed Bert trautmann for the torygraph I asked him for his memories of our Andy. 'Probably the very worst defender I ever had the dubious honour of playing behind...'

'Handy' Andy Kerr (who could play fullback or centre-forward) and who scored 90 goals in just over 100 games for killie between '63 and '65.

We originally sold him to Man city and when I interviewed Bert trautmann for the torygraph I asked him for his memories of our Andy. 'Probably the very worst defender I ever had the dubious honour of playing behind...'

Typical stiff-necked reply you'd expect from Trautmann.

Tommy Bryce and Andy Thomson are both listed in the "Legends" section of Queen of the South's website.

http://www.qosfc.com/legends

Hard to think why a team consisting of Andy Thomson, Stephane Bonnes and Jon Paul McBride struggled to keep

us up - even our strip was shit that season lol!

Harder still to believe AT scored nearly 200 senior career goals !

• Members

Used to go to reserve games at Firhill every week Thistle were away when I was a kid and Alf along with Archie Lochrie were my favourite players. We used to get a good couple of hundred at these games in those days. I cant really remember if you had to pay in though? I think we did.

Used to go to reserve games at Firhill every week Thistle were away when I was a kid and Alf along with Archie Lochrie were my favourite players. We used to get a good couple of hundred at these games in those days. I cant really remember if you had to pay in though? I think we did.

Archie Lochrie! There's a player I doubt I've heard mention in over 40 years!.

My memory is we had to pay but it was what you would describe as a nominal amount.