Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

Hi all, starting a new thread for new season as you have probably read on previous thread BowenBoys is passing the torch over to me in regards to sponsorship/fundraising. Before I get going I would have to give him massive thanks not only for his assistance to me in getting me up and running but to his work over last 2 seasons. 36 players sponsored in this time as well as the other fund raising initiatives like WAT centre circle, Doolan 100, P.A.W.S etc has been immense organising by BB and also amazing stuff to everyone who has pledged. I will now strive to continue with this. Please note I work permanent night shifts so a lot of my posts/replies will not be in regular office hours but I will be on nightly.

I will be meeting up with BB next week to pick

his brains but initially to get the ball rolling we will get started with Player Sponsorship for coming season. There has been a price increase by club which slightly complicates matters. Details below. Any questions ask away.

• Like 1

Player Sponsorship 2017-18

Premium Package Home £370

Standard Package Home £170

Premium Package Away £370

Standard Package Away £170

Boots £ tbc

To get things going we have Blair Spittals Standard Home. Looking for seven pledges of £25. I realise this amounts to £175 in total so the extra fiver for each standard kit will be kept aside until we see how many tops we can get going and then we can look at ideas as how best to use the extra fivers accrued. As soon as wee have Blair pledged we will move onto next player tbc. Competitions will run for each player so a 7-1 chance of winning the package come seasons end. Once pledge is received I will PM with payment details.

So who will get this started?

Blair Spittal Home Standard. £25 a go.

Brill stuff. Thanks Wayfarer and Lambies Lost Doo. Only went live during night and before we hit 9am the forum secures our first sponsorship of season. What a place.

Blair Spittal Home Standard

Metz

BowenBoys

German Jag

Fawlty Towers

Peaty Fc

Wayfarer

Lambies Lost Doo

£5 rolled over.

Will Pm payment details later folks as off to bed now after my night shift.

Next up on list will be from a choice of Archibald (home), Erskine (home) or Barton (away). Standard packages £25 a share. Next person to pledge can choose which of those 3 we go with for our second sponsorship.

Edited by elevenone
  • Like 1