Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you east lothian jag and Third Lanark. Thats Miles all snapped up, lets hope its an omen and he bags the winner tmrw. :)

The magnificent 7 who all have a piece of Miles:-

sandy

lady-isobel-barnett

BowenBoys

GermanJag

doolan101

east lothian jag

Third Lanark.

That is now 7 players sponsored by forum:-

Blair Spittal (home)

Chris Erskine (home)

Adam Barton (away)

Alan Archibald (home)

Mustapha Dumbuya (away)

Jordan Turnbull (home)

Miles Storey (home)

This is a total of £1225 raised for club. The rollover fiver fund now at £45. Big thanks to everyone, you have all made this a pleasure to organise.

Edited by elevenone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DI5IhVoXoAA_i7N.jpg

Launching the 8th player sponsored by forum. I appreciate everyone has been digging deep (49 pledges to date) however I didn't want us to miss out on chance of bagging jersey of our latest signing. After this one is completed and going on demand I may hold off on 9th sponsorship until January transfer window. Up for now is Paul Mcginn home standard. 7 places available at £25 a pop with a future competition to be run to decide which of the lucky seven will own this jersey come seasons end. Who will start us off and also be our 50th pledger? Thanks all in advance. :wearethistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just noticed the clubs most recent twitter post advertising sponsorship for Paul McGinn. I am presuming its the away top they are referring to as the only way of getting a chance to secure Pauls home top is here. £25 a share with only 4 places left and a 1in7 chance the top will be your come seasons end. :)

• 2 weeks later...