Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

8 players now officially sponsored by forum. Big thanks to the following for pledging to Paul McGinn:-

sandy

BowenBoys

Fawlty Towers

wayfarer

third lanark

jaggy

Fawlty Towers

Total now raised via sponsorship now at £1400. The rollover fiver fund now at £50. Thanks to all. Will probably now wait until transfer window and sneak in a cheeky wee 9th sponsorship. Watch this space also as will be starting the competitions soon for the pledgers to win their tops come seasons end.

• 3 months later...

As promised when transfer window came around, a cheeky wee 9th top for forum to sponsor. Up next we have our latest addition Baily Cargill. This will be for Bailys home top which will be winnable via a future competition. If you fancy a chance of owning this come seasons end then this is your chance. Looking for eight pledges of £10.00. One of the lucky eight will win it and have it mailed out to them at end of season. .

Who will get the ball rolling for Baily?

Edited by elevenone

Big thanks to all, thought launching a ninth sponsorship might have been a stretch so to have it snapped up after a few hours is great stuff. The half price offer is a great deal and with this new sponsorship another £85 into club coffers bringing total for sponsorships alone to £1485.00 which includes the £50 still in the rollover fiver fund*. Will send out payment details by pm shortly.

The magnificent eight below:-

Rid Skwerr

eljaggo

P-T-118

allyo

Fawlty Towers

belfastjag

Wee Smiffy

sandy

Competition to win this top will be running later in season, will pm and make thread for all concerned nearer time. Thanks again.

*no rollover fiver this time as I put in the fiver extra so rollover fund still £50. Would happily take ideas from any of the previous sponsorship pledgers as to ways to use this £50 for clubs benefit.

The tops the forum have sponsored below with winner of top in brackets.

Blair Spittal Home. (BowenBoys)

Chris Erskine Home (sandy)

Adam Barton Away (wayfarer or partick76)

Alan Archibald Home (allyo)

Mustapha Dumbuya Away (starts this week)

Jordan Turnbull Home (starts this week)

Miles Storey Home (tbc)

Paul McGinn Home (tbc)

Baily Cargill Home (tbc)

Yeh it is a good price. Will contact club and see whats available (off top of my head I think Martin Woods (both) and Danny Devine (home) were showing as free from programme the other night. Once I get notice I will let you know jaggy and you can choose whom and get the ball rolling. Watch this space.

• Like 1

Due to demand our 10th top is now going 'live' Thanks to jaggy for choosing the player and getting the ball rolling with first pledge. As before only a tenner a go and now only 7 places left. Up next lets feed the fish, its Conor Sammon Away Top. Who will join jaggy and be in with a chance to own the big mans top come seasons end.

Conor Sammon (away)