Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

Many Premium packages available a £185, but I don't know if we can stretch to any of them, but standard packages available at £85 and if elevenone want's the hassle I'm up for another £10 for one of them. I did suggest Woods home to elevenone earlier in the week. If too much hassle to run a comp I don't mind a shorter comp, even consisting of 1 game (first goalscorer or something similar). Any others up for another?

• Like 1

I can confirm there will be another sponsorship starting at some point next with a differing simplified competition format. Whether it will be for Woods or indeed a deadline day surprise signing :) we will need to await and see. (awaiting updated availability list). Once we have that we will have a full team of 11 and from there I will be looking to add a decent sub with again with a differing competition format and a much cheaper entry price. Watch this space....

Edited by elevenone
  • Like 1

Time to seal a starting eleven.

Breaking from the norm and announcing the competition format before taking pledges. Up for grabs is Martin Woods (home top) to the winner. £10 a go with 8 spaces. This competition official start date and deadline for entries will be announced once we are filled up.

Rules for this competition are simple and involve only one guess. Simply guess how many goals will be scored in all of Partick Thistles remaining competitive fixtures this season. Please bear in mind this will be both goals scored by us and goals conceded by us. Closest number wins. Before our final match I will ask for a time of first goal in match which will be used to determine winner in event of a dead heat (nearest to the minute would win).

I will put jaggy down first as he was keen on being involved in Woods sponsorship. Who will join him?

• Like 1