Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

Our starting 11 with current winners in brackets

Blair Spittal Home. (BowenBoys)

Chris Erskine Home (sandy)

Adam Barton Away (wayfarer or partick76)

Alan Archibald Home (allyo)

Mustapha Dumbuya Away (competiton started)

Jordan Turnbull Home (competition started)

Miles Storey Home (tbc)

Paul McGinn Home (tbc)

Baily Cargill Home (tbc)

Conor Sammon Away (tbc)

Martin Woods Home (tbc)

Edited by elevenone

• 3 months later...

The 12 players sponsored by forum and the winners below.  £1700 in total raised via player sponsorship.  Big thanks to all for pledges and taking part in varying prediction games.  When we add the PAWS total of £1602 that is a marvellous total of £3302 raised by the forum.    

Blair Spittal Home (BowenBoys) 

Chris Erskine Home (sandy)

Adam Barton Away (partick76)

Alan Archibald Home (allyo)

Mustapha Dumbuya Away (doolan101)

Jordan Turnbull Home (The Sunnylaw Jag)

Miles Storey Home (doolan101)

Paul McGinn Home (Fawlty Towers)

Baily Cargill Home (eljaggo) 

Conor Sammon Away (jaggy) 

Martin Woods Home (Fawlty Towers) 

James Penrice Away (partick76) 

Hi all from sunny Las Vegas.  Just wanted to say after some consideration I will not be running the player sponsorship for forum or indeed PAWS due to hectic schedule for season 18-19.  It was of course first started by BowenBoys who showed me the way and likewise if anyone wants to take this over I would be happy to assist at the start.  I am working under the assumption the club will hold any players previously sponsored by us (although quite a few are off) for a while then of course a new signing has came in already.

Its has been fab to run and sending money to club and seeing people win tops via varying competitions has been very satisfying and would recommend it to anyone taking over.  Thanks again to everyone who made it a pleasure to run and if anyone takes over put me down for first slice of new sponsorship (and a chance to win tops again).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, elevenone said:

Hi all from sunny Las Vegas.  Just wanted to say after some consideration I will not be running the player sponsorship for forum or indeed PAWS due to hectic schedule for season 18-19.  It was of course first started by BowenBoys who showed me the way and likewise if anyone wants to take this over I would be happy to assist at the start.  I am working under the assumption the club will hold any players previously sponsored by us (although quite a few are off) for a while then of course a new signing has came in already.

Its has been fab to run and sending money to club and seeing people win tops via varying competitions has been very satisfying and would recommend it to anyone taking over.  Thanks again to everyone who made it a pleasure to run and if anyone takes over put me down for first slice of new sponsorship (and a chance to win tops again).

I would echo this. Plus, of course, this is a valuable source of cash for the club. Well over three grand from Sponsorship & PAWS in a very challenging season.

There is a range of established, tested competitions to determine the winner of tops. I'm sure there are other ideas too. Hopefully someone is willing to carry this forward.

As elevenone has noted, the team rebuild has begun. New faces, fresh optimism. Sponsorship deals ready to be done.

I and, I'm sure, many others would love this to continue. If you feel like taking it on, I suggest you contact elevenone to find out more (not while he's on holiday though!). It's not as daunting as it may, initially, appear.

Big thanks elevenone.

• Like 1

Hi if anyone is thinking of taking this over we have until Monday for first refusal on tops sponsored by forum last season.  Some new details on next seasons sponsorships are that price remains at £170 however now in addition you get presented your top by player you choose.