Paws 2017-18

elevenone

Adjustement to total as firstly JAGSMAN1968 has kindly paid me £10 to enter Last Jags Standing then CotterJag kindly paid me £5 to enter LJS also so the extra left over of £8 and £3 respectively we have agreed to add into PAWS.  So another £11 onto our total brings us to a new total of £1321.  Thanks guys :)

LJS now has enough entries to cover cost of James Penrice’s sponsorship so any additional entries by Sat 2.59pm will have the £2 entry moved into PAWS which I will update after Dundee game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly nothing to add from last night.  If we can (fingers crossed) make the play offs I will extend PAWS for those 2 games providing no one has any objections.  If the worst happens then I will start getting together final payment requests and timeframes together for the 2nd half of the season.  Thanks all.

1 penalty adds £15 onto our final total which ends at £1602.  A grand has already been collected and paid to club.  Will send out via pm everyones invoices with payment details this week.  I know we are all dejected at the moment however I want to thank everyone involved in PAWS.  Have a good summer all.

• Like 1

Everyone who pledged should now have a PM with their own individual invoice and payment details. Some folk will who choose to wait til seasons end will have invoice listing season all together rather than 2 halves.  The second half of season was not as fruitful as the first (despite players returning from injury :sad1:) but within the PAWS scheme the 2nd half of season brought:-

17 goals £340
2 clean sheets £70
4 penalties £60
1 comeback £4

There were a few overpayments into Last Jag Standing which was put into PAWS £13 and a very generous anonymous donation of £100 which when all added into the first half of season brings us to our final total of £1602.  A grand of this has already been collected and paid to club for players fund in Jan and the remaining £602 should it all hopefully be paid will be sent to the club for the same in June.
Edited by elevenone