Easter Road Tickets

the saint

I'd advise to buy in advance as the queues will be big. Portakabin with a few windows cannot handle pre game rush.

If memory serves me well (and it usually doesn't) they don't open the ticket booth till 2pm. As LLD says there's likely to be a slow queue. It's a bit awkward having to leave the pub, nip along there pick up a ticket as near as 2pm as possible and then get back to the pub. Either that or you'll be hingin' about the ground rather early.

Can we buy tickets at Easter road, on the day of the game?

I went to the game at Easter Road towards the end of season 2012/13...it was my first visit to the ground and I hadn't realised you had to trek through the side streets to get to the Away End. I reached the queue a few minutes before the 3pm kick off...as has been said tickets are issued slowly from a Portacabin...it was 30 minutes before I got in.

I went into Firhill yesterday to get tickets, and the pile of remaining tickets was looking rather small (maybe 30~40 left?), so unless Thistle are going to get a further allocation I would advise getting yours quickly!

Can't understand if tickets are at a premium why there was no limitation on amount of tickets per transaction. So I imagine the Club just sell out the initial allocation, get more if they want with the remainder on sale on match day. Think it would be poor of the Club to not take more given the inconvenience of buying at the Easter Rd kiosk. Shouldn't be a problem as it's surely also in Hibs interest to sell pre match day.

Can we buy tickets at Easter road, on the day of the game?

Phoned Firhill today and got 2 tickets, last time I was here was Doolan's wonder goal. When I come off the train at Waverley whats the best way to the game? I think I went past the playhouse and turned right? any tips please?

Phoned Firhill today and got 2 tickets, last time I was here was Doolan's wonder goal. When I come off the train at Waverley whats the best way to the game? I think I went past the playhouse and turned right? any tips please?

Route you took still you best bet if you come through by train. Always a bit of a treck.

Jaggy Bunnet - head past the Playhouse and right on to London Road. Probably more than half a mile to a main junction and left down the road there - I think THAT might be Easter Road. Keep going for another half mile and by that time it should be getting pretty busy and self evident where the crowd is going. The ground is off to your right.

Hope that helps a bit.

• Like 1

Route you took still you best bet if you come through by train. Always a bit of a treck.

Yeh, that's what I'll probably do (won't be costing me £1.60 tho') unless it's a fine day when I'll stop for a pint or two en route. Usually end up in Middleton's in Easter Rd..

What's the Strathmore on Iona st like. Meeting some hibbee mates for a pint before the game and they sugested it

Edited by Wayfarer