Minutes Applause Tomorrow 10Th Minute - Tilly Titchie

Third Lanark

Hi guys

You may be aware already but just in case your not and wondering what's happening in the 10th minute with the clapping

There's going to be a minutes applause tomorrow at Easter Road at the 10th minute for young Hibbee fan Tilly Ritchie who very sadly passed away at the age of 10 just a couple of months ago.

Thoughts go to her friends and family at this very sad time

• Like 2

Hi guys

You may be aware already but just in case your not and wondering what's happening in the 10th minute with the clapping

There's going to be a minutes applause tomorrow at Easter Road at the 10th minute for young Hibbee fan Tilly Ritchie who very sadly passed away at the age of 10 just a couple of months ago.

Thoughts go to her friends and family at this very sad time

Horrible news, thanks for pointing this out TL, otherwise would not have been aware.

Can I ask was her passing through illness or accident?

Agree with everything that has been said.Nothing can make up for the loss,but it does help to know that others care.When i heard about the applause for Robert at the Ross County game it made me proud to be a Thistle fan and football fan in general.I also managed to record the applause as our game was on Alba that night.Todays game is on Alba tonight hope Tilly's family manage to record it.I know the Thistle fans will do us proud as they did a few weeks ago at the St.Mirren game for a young St.Mirren fan who sadly passed away.