Scotland V Slovakia

Lambies Lost Doo

Looking forward to the game, but the need for the SFA to take radio and billboard ads this week and the e-mail on Tuesday night to SSC members plugging the game tells them loud and clear that the pricing is not attractive beyond the core support. If it were it would have sold out three weeks ago.

That coupled with the fixture being played on a Thursday night and the chronic lack of suitable public transport to and from both Glasgow and Hampden are the main factors why the general support are no longer prepared to be taken for mugs.

The last time I watched them (at Hampden) the game was thrown by a klutz who gave away a free kick in the closing minutes - just ready for a ball into the box, where Levandovski was waiting. Once the foul was given, I knew the game was lost, and the chance of qualification with it: Levandovski was never going to let a chance like that go by him. <_<

Trivia time. I have only ever been to one Scotland game and their opponents had a Jags player starting. Name that match and score?

I love these games

Did the Jags player have fairish hair?

Did the Jags player not have a beard?

Did the Jags player not wear a hat?

Did the Jags player play in goals for the Faroe Islands?

Was the score Scotland 3 v 1 Faroe Islands?

That was an amazing finish. Crowd stayed positive. Team pushed on and on with their keeper making some amazing saves and the crossbar was hit twice. I love Thistle but having 45k fans going mental at a last min winner is an unbeatable feeling.

30k stayed on bouncing to "Freed From Desire" dance tune until every player left the pitch.

Now where to watch it on Sunday?!?!?!!!!

• Like 3