Spittal And Erskine Sponsorship Prediction Competition

elevenone

Hi all, time to get the ball rolling with a chance to win some of the tops sponsored by the lovely forum members. To date we have secured 8 sponsorships and to get things started the competition to win the first 2 jerseys sponsored will begin soon. The members who are entered into this are:-

Blair Spittal (Home)

Metz

BowenBoys

German Jag

Fawlty Towers

Peaty FC

Wayfarer

Lambies Lost Doo

Chris Erskine (Home)

Jaggernaut

Junior

jaggy

sandy

east lothian jag

thistledave78

BowenBoys

Rules are:-

Predict the scores for 30 Premier League games.

Three points awarded for predicting the correct scores, one point for predicting the correct result. Predict the correct score in a Jags win to collect a bonus point.

The competition will begin with the fixture due to be played on Saturday 4th November and will conclude with the games scheduled on 10th December.

One entry for each £25 paid. Some members may, therefore, have more than one entry.

I will send out a list of the fixtures weekly, by PM, with a date and time that entries need to be submitted by. If anybody is going to be out of contact during any of this period, let me know. Predictions can be submitted for all the games at any time, so no need to miss out.

After the deadline each week I will publish all the predictions on the forum. If I don't have your entry by then, no points will be accrued that week.

After the final game each week the updated league table will be published on the forum.

When predicting the scores for the last round of matches I will ask also for a first goal time for a match that I will select.

In the event of two or more players being level at the end of the competition the following steps will be used to break the tie.

1. The most correct scores.

2. The earliest correct score in the competition.

3. Total number of goals predicted is closest to the number of goals actually scored.

4. First goal time is closest to the actual first goal time, as published at spfl.co.uk. If the match score is 0 - 0, the closest time to 90 wins.

Will publish week 1 fixtures in following post and predictions can be submitted here or by PM.

Good luck.

Week 1 fixtures (Sat 4th November)

St Johnstone v Celtic

Hamilton Academical v Aberdeen

Hibernian v Dundee

Rangers v Partick Thistle

Ross County v Motherwell

Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock

Predictions can be submitted either in thread or by PM and deadline for week 1 will be Friday 3rd November at 5pm.

And just to clarify this will run for 5 sets of SPL games.

weekend of 4th November

weekend of 18th November

weekend 24-26th November

weekend 2nd December

weekend 8-10th December

There are 2 fixtures during this spell which will not be included as they are re-scheduled fixtures from this weekends League cup semi finals but as I say I will send out the fixtures in advance. If anyone wants them all at once then let me know and I will get them off to you. Good luck.

Ok here goes, predictions for round 1 below. If you missed this week i will list your prediction with a P for postponed however it is still very possible to win overall by missing a week. After this round I will list current leaderboards. I would like to say in advance I am working on borrowing a laptop with excel so it looks nice like when BowenBoys ran this but if not the leaderboard might look a bit plain so apologies in advance. Once round over I will send out games for round 2 along with deadline. Good luck all.

week 1

St Johnstone v Celtic

Hamilton Academical v Aberdeen

Hibernian v Dundee

Rangers v Partick Thistle

Ross County v Motherwell

Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock

Blair Spittal (Home)

Metz

p - p

p - p

p - p