Ryan Jack

policemans whistle

Ryan Jack's Red card against Kilmarnock has been downgraded to a yellow, and now will be able to play for Rangers against the Jags on Saturday.

This player who has already had 2 reds in his short career with Rangers, took a kick and then made a notion to head butt Kirk Broadfoot . His centre back has a swipe at a Motherwell player and gets a 2 match ban!

Red card against hibs when they got beat, then Hamilton red card... Then killie..Sfa are a joke, we all know that and He's a wee *****..Always mouthing off, niggling at players,throwing his elbows, kicking out and acting like a hardman, Same at Aberdeen think he was sent off against sevco in both games last season.

Ryan Jack's Red card against Kilmarnock has been downgraded to a yellow, and now will be able to play for Rangers against the Jags on Saturday.

This player who has already had 2 reds in his short career with Rangers, took a kick and then made a notion to head butt Kirk Broadfoot . His centre back has a swipe at a Motherwell player and gets a 2 match ban!

Although he is able to start against us, there is no reason to think that he will finish the game. It should be a tactic to wind him up.

• Like 1

Apologies to Ryan Jack for hijacking or hiryaning his thread but the only thing interesting about him is that his name is the wrong way round. It should be Jack Ryan.

Here is my attempt at a Thistle team with the names the wrong way round (in an approximate 4-4-2 formation and featuring a father and son front line):

Arthur Kenny

Elliott Christie

Martin Brian

Montgomery Ray

Archibald Alan

Murray Steven

Craig Albert

Edward Ryan

Jacob Quinton

Craig Joseph

Craig Steven

By the way did you know that League Cup winning hero Bobby Lawrie reversed his name, learned to speak French and enjoyed a late flowering in his career as Newcastle winger Laurent Robert.

to be picky, it's Edwards Ryan :D

You could also have more subs:

Campbell Jack

Campbell Callum (?)

Rae Thomas

Taylor Alexander

Duncan Arthur

Arthur Gordon

My favourite was ex-Fulham players (and not that far apart in time from playing there) John Collins and Collins John

Montgomery Ray

Sounds like a Hollywood heart-throb.

I was thinking of the TV gardening presenter Monty Don (but sadly Wiki tells me that his first name is Montagu, not Montgomery).

You were perhaps thinking of the child star of Home Alone, Macaulay Culkin??

PS. Just occurred to me that would be a great name for a Scottish footballer. I can hear the shouts of "Get Culkin in there!".

Edited by partickthedog
  • Like 1

I was thinking of the TV gardening presenter Monty Don (but sadly Wiki tells me that his first name is Montagu, not Montgomery).

You were perhaps thinking of the child star of Home Alone, Macaulay Culkin??

PS. Just occurred to me that would be a great name for a Scottish footballer. I can hear the shouts of "Get Culkin in there!".

You never heard of Montgomery Clift ptg?

• 2 weeks later...