Dundee 16/12/2017

Jimmy McD

One of the reasons our defence is honking is Devine...I don't think he communicates well and at times he's a bomb scare...get him out and get Barton who is woeful in midfield back into the position he was good at last year..in my opinion that is basics and Archie surely must see this..Barton brings a calmness and is good at building the play..

• Like 1

Archie said:

We were second to every ball and Dundee looked like they had more desire than us, certainly in the middle of the pitch.

"The goals that were given away were comedy stuff."

With Thistle rooted to the bottom of the table, Archibald is already looking ahead to January's transfer window to make changes.

He said: "We're still waiting on players coming back.

"If we get three or four players back there'll be less changes, but we'll certainly have to make some changes in the transfer window."

Archie said:

We were second to every ball and Dundee looked like they had more desire than us, certainly in the middle of the pitch.

"The goals that were given away were comedy stuff."

With Thistle rooted to the bottom of the table, Archibald is already looking ahead to January's transfer window to make changes.

He said: "We're still waiting on players coming back.

"If we get three or four players back there'll be less changes, but we'll certainly have to make some changes in the transfer window."

Absolutely none of that fills me with hope

That was shocking and gutless. When are we going to learn that constantly to backing off costs goals?

Incredibly, and the one glimmer of hope, is that if we can win our two home games against Accies and County (despite being awful, we have been picking up results at home of late), we would stand a fighting chance of being off the bottom by the end of the year

Am I being naïve when I think it is up to the management team to make sure the players are not complacent,make sure they are up for the game and are able to defend?I am also sure I read that Archie said we can not depend on injured players coming back and we have to work with what we have.

• Like 2

Every one of those 360 should be given a medal.Sounds as if xmas shopping would be better than watching us today.Only 3points away from home for us this season,really puts pressure on our home games when our away form is so poor.

1 away win in the whole of 2017. Really hard to watch. Manner of the defeats is the hardest thing to take.

Just watched it on Alba.Utterly insipid performance from the team in what was the biggest game of the season.The insistence of us hitting the ball from wing to wing is ****1n killing us.Go through the middle for god sake .Zero pace once Storey went off and we cant do the basics of closing down and picking up players. These players aren't good enough to play the system archie wants. We are still trying to play as if we have two attacking full backs who can cross when we have Turnbull ,who couldn't cross the road and McGinn who cant get up the pitch,Dreadful from team and manager.

Why on earth did he hook Storey at half time if he was injured fine, but he looked ok'. he was full of running in the first half..Bringing on Lawless for Woods was pointless ..Wednesday will be a draw or a 7/8 defeat. Our attendance today was given as 670 somebody gona post out my medal......................

Why on earth did he hook Storey at half time if he was injured fine, but he looked ok'. he was full of running in the first half..Bringing on Lawless for Woods was pointless ..Wednesday will be a draw or a 7/8 defeat. Our attendance today was given as 670 somebody gona post out my medal......................

Our attendance was 360

• Like 1