Ross County 30/12/17

Auld Jag

I have to confess to not having literally travelled over land and sea (well, the sea bit anyway) to follow Thistle on to victory, despite having sung it on a few thousand occasions. It was only aspirational anyway: we WILL follow Thistle etc.

I didn't make it to Metz, although when I pleaded with my da to take me to Budapest in '72, I thought he was up for it. Sadly, it was only an ironic smile which had given me momentary, but ultimately false, hope.

Edited by Blackpool Jags
  • Like 1

I wonder how long it will be before trading standards comes in and shuts the NS for a few inaccurate lyrics.

Or for singing songs accusing someone of being a paedophile?

Or for singing the Hello Hello song, which the club have asked not to be sung. Especially when the latest generation can't even get the lyrics to that one correct, either.

Or for singing songs accusing someone of being a paedophile?

Or for singing the Hello Hello song, which the club have asked not to be sung. Especially when the latest generation can't even get the lyrics to that one correct, either.

Who is condoning that? Ive not seen one poster on here believe that to be acceptable.

Edited by MonehJags

Could someone explain to me what the song is? Then I could moderate all of your comments?

I am unaware of any song sung by our fans that is ridiculous. Perhaps 'Mary, from Maryhill' but that is satirical or just ridiculous / funny..

Give me evidence of an unacceptable song and I will delete it.

To remind you all, this site is subject to curiosity by people that would like to see it shut down. We really don't want to give them grounds.

Please play clean?

If there are indeed unacceptable things being said here, then I have the facility to remove them.

Frankly, I have never seen the need.

So, what's the story?

So nothing then?

Quite an arguement about zero?

Phew! That's a relief.

As you were.

Lady Isobel Barnett and the amazing Juke Box Rebel misunderstand the purpose of moderation powers. It is not a matter of taste, I probably agree with both of them, however it is a matter of potential liability. No regulars here want this site taken down because of irresponsible comments.

Please play nice.

So nothing then?

Quite an arguement about zero?

Phew! That's a relief.

As you were.

Lady Isobel Barnett and the amazing Juke Box Rebel misunderstand the purpose of moderation powers. It is not a matter of taste, I probably agree with both of them, however it is a matter of potential liability. No regulars here want this site taken down because of irresponsible comments.

Please play nice.

Good of you to "out" folk who use the report function.