Fair Play To Hamilton

stuart_adam

This appears to be financial. Rumours of Donati and Skondras out the door next.

The cynic in me suggests that just maybe Sarris's behaviour has somehow made it easier financially to pay him off. Given the full scale barney the week before, when no one got their jotters from the club, it would seem odd that his daftness is seen as worse than manhandling an official.

I was led to believe that despite losing all that scam money Accies short term cash flow was sound. Perhaps not so but more likely this is just a good opportunity to get rid of a player who maybe doesn't live up to his wage.

The cynic in me suggests that just maybe Sarris's behaviour has somehow made it easier financially to pay him off. Given the full scale barney the week before, when no one got their jotters from the club, it would seem odd that his daftness is seen as worse than manhandling an official.

I was led to believe that despite losing all that scam money Accies short term cash flow was sound. Perhaps not so but more likely this is just a good opportunity to get rid of a player who maybe doesn't live up to his wage.

It could be that after the fracas the previous week, the players were warned about their behaviour and he ignored that warning ?

It could be that after the fracas the previous week, the players were warned about their behaviour and he ignored that warning ?

Yes and perhaps infringing terms of his contract? I'm assuming Sarris was contracted till end of the season. I don't believe that Accies have both the dosh and are as principled to pay up the fella's contract in full.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett