New Arrivals

Paukea

It didn't mention any club, but Ciftci will not be returning to Celtic, but will goto "another club" when his Plymouth loan ends. Might be interesting for us ?

Would be a very good addition, but if it was ever going to happen, I think it would be a summer signing. Would be a good replacement for Sammon if he didn't stay beyond his loan.

Would be a very good addition, but if it was ever going to happen, I think it would be a summer signing. Would be a good replacement for Sammon if he didn't stay beyond his loan.

No he wouldn't, can't even get a game for Plymouth Argyle and by all accounts has the old Big Time Charlie attitude. Not for me thanks.

Ciftci is the worst kind, snearing, diving, spitting cheating excuse for a professional footballer that we’ve seen in a long while.

His attitude is all wrong.

Don’t want him at Firhill.

No wonder they don’t want him back at Sellick.

Couldn't agree more the worst type of professional that shouldn't be any where near my club.

• 2 weeks later...
"The Moon?"

yeah - remember it now?

Moon.jpg

The carbuncle of nightclubs, truly truly horrific, a walking fire hazard, (seriously some woman set it on fire in 1977) warm bottled alcopops, flat beer, narrow gloomy staircase leading to the dance-floor/war-zone. Homegrown DJ’s playing music you wouldn’t torture a prisoner with and the regulars? Put it like this, their scars had scars. No one in the history of the world had ever been refused entry. If you managed it, you may as well have just given up on life.

Not surprising given the neighbours!!

Back on topic, I cant recall too many january signings that have done much for us and this suggestion doesn't put a sping in my step.

Edited by Peaty FC

yeah - remember it now?

Moon.jpg

The carbuncle of nightclubs, truly truly horrific, a walking fire hazard, (seriously some woman set it on fire in 1977) warm bottled alcopops, flat beer, narrow gloomy staircase leading to the dance-floor/war-zone. Homegrown DJ’s playing music you wouldn’t torture a prisoner with and the regulars? Put it like this, their scars had scars. No one in the history of the world had ever been refused entry. If you managed it, you may as well have just given up on life.

Not surprising given the neighbours!!

Back on topic, I cant recall too many january signings that have done much for us and this suggestion doesn't put a sping in my step.

Lyle Taylor

Lee Mair

Callum Booth

Niall Keown

Prince Buaben