New Arrivals

Paukea

Nothing special, lacked pace, little impact going forward and not so solid in defence as to be worthwhile playing anyway.

Milan's last two appearances were for the U20s. Usually when you throw in a big strong overage player, especially a defender, the team is strengthened. I don't think that was evident in those two games (away to Falkirk and Monday's draw v St Johnstone). McGinn, Elliott and Muzzy were obviously ahead of Nitriansky. I wouldn't be surprised if either Booth or Penrice would've switched flanks to play in preference as well. All that said my memories of the seven games he played in I can't remember him making many errors even if we only picked up two points out of a possible twenty one.

Paul Paton has just been released, would we take him

If what I heard at McDiarmid on Saturday was representative of the St J fans I doubt there'll be much wailing and gnashing of teeth in Perth tonight. Agree tho' with BB, Paton could've been useful for a couple of months earlier in the season. Reckon if we had him it would take another injury crisis before he got a start.

I see the BBC Scotland website has just posted an article citing Thistle as having done the 'worst business' during the transfer window. Pathetic piece, and outlining the media's obsession with signings, regardless of their cost or relative impact on the squad.

I see the BBC Scotland website has just posted an article citing Thistle as having done the 'worst business' during the transfer window. Pathetic piece, and outlining the media's obsession with signings, regardless of their cost or relative impact on the squad.

Time for us to prove WM and ST wrong. Top six finish!

• Like 1

In keeping with their one dimensional coverage which basicaly amounts to if it's not about Sevco or Celtic it doesn't really matter!

• Like 1