Welcome Baily

Dick Dastardly

Maybe it wasn't the Clubs' or the player's doing. Perhaps somewhere in the labyrinth of the SPFL or whoever has a hand in player clearance/registration someone cocked-up, whch placed enough doubt over the transaction for one of the parties to delay its completion. Maybe there was an overlooked or doubtful issue on the medical which meant further tests were needed. Can't believe it wont go through given the stage it reached.

Edited by eljaggo

Should be announced today.....straight in tonight

Am I the only one who thinks that it's bordering on madness to throw a completely new central defender who has never played with the team in against Celtic?

Who would drop out? Keown? Devine? Barton? All three?

ETA: I see that Devine is out in any case. So throw the new guy right in there!

Edited by Jaggernaut
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks that it's bordering on madness to throw a completely new central defender who has never played with the team in against Celtic?

Who would drop out? Keown? Devine? Barton? All three?

ETA: I see that Devine is out in any case. So throw the new guy right in there!

Did that not happen with Turnbull. He hadn’t played prior to the 1st game vs Celtic, I don’t think.Can’t say whether that worked or not as I wasn’t at the game.

Maybe it wasn't the Clubs' or the player's doing. Perhaps somewhere in the labyrinth of the SPFL or whoever has a hand in player clearance/registration someone cocked-up, whch placed enough doubt over the transaction for one of the parties to delay its completion. Maybe there was an overlooked or doubtful issue on the medical which meant further tests were needed. Can't believe it wont go through given the stage it reached.

Woah. Even though there must be dozens of hands for this process to go pass, and a myriad of chances for some little stitch to be dropped, please don't apply reasoning to this. Just get on with blaming the club with the rest of us!

• Like 3

I don't think it's bordering on madness to throw a player with English premium league experience into a mikey mouse league against celtic....a test, an opportunity, with what has been said on Bournemouth chat rooms is very positive about the player, saying he will be a strong addition. When would you give him his chance? Hamilton away? St Johnstone?

• Like 1

Bournemouth echo has this very interesting bit of information.... Although the Firhill side announced the signing of the 22-year-old yesterday, the deal is yet to go through.

Cargill spent the first half of the campaign with Fleetwood Town, making 18 appearances. His loan with the League One side has not yet been terminated.