Baily Cargill

joefraser

Baily joined us at the end of the winter break, this coinciding with the return of several key players after long-term injury. The team has played well since the break, which is partly down to Baily, but mostly to the fact that we can now pick a team with nobody having to play out of position. He's looked solid and hasn't let anyone down. Set up one of the goals on Saturday.

So - pretty good really.

He trained with us on the Monday. The loan deal was finally confirmed on Tuesday afternoon. He played that evening against Celtic in a 2-1 defeat. It was a strong performance considering he knew nothing about the team around him.

We won the second game. It was our first away league win since March last year. Baily was the Thistle Media Dept. Man of the Match.

I'd say it's going rather well.

We don't know who this Joe Fraser guy is. For all we know, he could be one of the Bournemouth scouts, looking for some feedback.

Baily is garbage and will never make it as a footballer. They should get rid of him to Thistle ASAP, and throw in Ryan Fraser to sweeten the deal

(He's not really)

Yes agreed. Tell em nought. JoeFraser could be trying to shaft us here. Can.t you see he,s from Shaftsbury!

Can we keep him?

Baily became a squad player when we had just got promoted to the Championship and played a few, mainly cup, games. He then got an injury which hampered his progress, whilst we did the unthinkable ( a few years ago ) and hit the PL. Whilst, if we were in our normal L1, I would have thought Baily would be a first teamer now, I think he has been overtaken by at least one other youngster in the pecking order, so could possibly be looking to move on at the season end. I was trying to think of a link between the clubs (no disrespect intended here )because it came as a surprise to move to the Jags. The only one I can think of is that Eddie Howe is Steve Lovells half brother and he had that short spell at Thistle, maybe he put a word in. Oh and sorry, no way can you have the "wee man" ( Ryan Fraser ), he is very much a fans favourite here.

A few links between the clubs imo.We both have managers who have spent the majority of there careers at the clubs they now manage and we have both spent longer in our respective Premier leagues than most pundits expected.Lets hope we are both in our Premier league next season as well.

Hi Joe. Back again I see. Great result for you boys tonight!

Hi, thanks, there is a special feeling when you support a small club ( since the time of MacDougall mentioned above ) and you beat one of the big boys on their own patch and the best thing is we didn't park the bus ( we couldnt if we tried ), but played our game and we appear to have rediscovered our goal touch that was missing early season.

• Like 3