European Hols With Toddlers

Lambies Lost Doo

Anyone got any recommendations for a European family holiday with a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old.

Want to avoid big resort areas which are not my scene but I know my future when kids are older with clubs etc.  Some authenticity and a nice quiet beach within driving.

May or September, direct from Glasgow if possible.

Would recommend Puerto Pollensa in Majorca to anyone (except young people wanting lashings of booze and all-night raves).

It's a quiet, refined resort with a lovely long safe beach and nice restaurants.

Only drawback would be cost (it's not the cheapest area of Majorca) and distance from the airport at around an hour by car (more by bus transfer).

On 2/18/2018 at 4:27 PM, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Anyone got any recommendations for a European family holiday with a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old.

Want to avoid big resort areas which are not my scene but I know my future when kids are older with clubs etc.  Some authenticity and a nice quiet beach within driving.

May or September, direct from Glasgow if possible.

Hope you find a nice place and of course by booking online through easyfundraising you will raise funds for our club:

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/