John Lambie Tributes

As there's innumerable tributes being made to the great man from both the football world and throughout Scotland in general I thought it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread to such.

I'll kick off with one that I believe sums up the thoughts of so many ex players. From Stephen Craigan -

Devastated at the news of John Lambie (gaffer) passing away. A man who put his trust in me and gave me a platform to kick start my career @ThistleTweet. Unorthodox in many ways but knew how to get the best out of his players and looked after them. RIP gaffer sleep well

Davy Elliot

Saddened and gutted that John Lambie has passed away. A boss and a friend. An advisor and a legend. He made my footballing years with @ThistleTweet happy ones. He was always there when I needed him. Mr Partick Thistle has left us all with happy memories. RIP gaffer #yellowandred

Not sure when it was filmed but a nice wee interview with Lambini on Jagzone where he has a laugh about Toastie and Davy now being coppers. They are both about 5ft 7in, he laughed......lol
Edited by Lindau