Formation and line up 

i think a 4-3-3

cerny(hopefully)

elliott  keown Cargill Booth

erskine McCarthy lawless

Sammon Doolan Storey 

if we are going down let's go down fighting

Thoughts?

Not a bad side. I would have Woods ,if fit, in front of the back four with Storey on the bench 

I would like to see 3-5-2, same personnel as Paukea but Barton (sweeping) for Storey.

Get fb’s esp Booth bombing on. It’s time for Stevie and Chris to show their undoubted talent which has been absent all season.

And some good balls into the box for Dools!

31 minutes ago, allyo said:

I'd rather we included a midfield

Perhaps 1JL's line up but dropping Storey for Edwards. Only a slight drop off in pace and no real change in ability. Feel that when we're questioning the level of commitment in the team we shouldn't omit Edwards from the side. He's one player that definitely can't be accused of showing lack of heart.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Perhaps 1JL's line up but dropping Storey for Edwards. Only a slight drop off in pace and no real change in ability. Feel that when we're questioning the level of commitment in the team we shouldn't omit Edwards from the side. He's one player that definitely can't be accused of showing lack of heart.

Agree with this and bring on Storey to keep up the pace when (probably) Erskine tires.  We are too slow in thought and deed, and we need a line up that speeds things up.

Edited by eljaggo

A draw or defeat and we wont catch Hamilton so imo this is a must win game if we want to finish 10th.Hamilton have lost their last 5 games,in fact they haven't won since they beat us.We haven't won at home since we beat Ross County 30th December 2017 and not won a game since winning in Perth 27th January 2018. So if we want to put any pressure on the teams above us we really need to win.

• Like 1

SH!!TTING it for this one - got the butterflies already. We're LONG overdue a performance though & Accies are certainly beatable. 

As always, 1st goal going to be key, but I think there will be a few goals in this one. 4-2 Jags. How we will score 4 I have no idea, but that's my hunch.

Will take a 1-0 though with a 94th min winner. Although my heart might not.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

SH!!TTING it for this one - got the butterflies already. We're LONG overdue a performance though & Accies are certainly beatable. 

As always, 1st goal going to be key, but I think there will be a few goals in this one. 4-2 Jags. How we will score 4 I have no idea, but that's my hunch.

Will take a 1-0 though with a 94th min winner. Although my heart might not.

Agree that the first goal is important, but the second goal is even more important.

Absolutely gutted to miss this and the other home games due to working abroad. Especially with the significance of tomorrow’s game. I’ll hopefully get a decent connection for  Jagzone tomorrow night in Kazakhstan.  Hoping for a victory and I’ve a feeling we can get one. Thoughts will be with JL’s family on such a sad but hopefully happy occasion. ‘Mon the Jags :fan:

• Like 1

OK, I'll reluctantly have a go at this.

The team I would pick assuming all fit and available:

Cerny

Elliott                 Devine                  Cargill                       Booth

Woods                     McCarthy

Spittal                                Erskine                      Lawless

Doolan

Caveats:

1) Even although Devine is a bombscare, he's got more of a presence than this season's Niall Keown has. And I know that ain't saying much.

2) Would like to have Edwards in there somewhere for his energy. He isn't the greatest, but he never hides and I think he's suffered recently through the dysfunctionality of the team.

The team I think Archie may pick tomorrow assuming all fit and available:

Cerny  

Elliott            Devine        Barton         Cargill        Booth

Osman                   Woods

Edwards

Sammon               Storey

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 1

Never mind what formation or team line up, what are we going to do to lift the team? An attendance of less than 3,000 and we still expect Premiership status !

Not so long ago we filled the stadium for the Morton game and yet when the odds and stakes are the same we will have less than a third of that. Not the board, not the team, not Archie but our doing. I can look myself in the mirror I've been there throughout 7,000 of you can't that's for you to answer how many will do do for tomorrow? Over to you then.

• Like 3