Hamilton

Paukea

If the players cant get themselves up for this we deserve to go down. Its going to be an emotional day and expect there to be a very decent turn out. This is almost as big as the morton game in terms of importance. A win could be a major turning point and will give us a fighting chance. Come on Thistle, need to go for the jugular from the start. Lets see a few goals fir the John Lambie Stand

20 hours ago, Metz said:

Never mind what formation or team line up, what are we going to do to lift the team? An attendance of less than 3,000 and we still expect Premiership status !

Not so long ago we filled the stadium for the Morton game and yet when the odds and stakes are the same we will have less than a third of that. Not the board, not the team, not Archie but our doing. I can look myself in the mirror I've been there throughout 7,000 of you can't that's for you to answer how many will do do for tomorrow? Over to you then.

Really don't think you can say never mind the formation or line up.We as fans can play our part but ultimately it is what the team does on the park that matters.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Legs Like A Spider said:

In a game against a workmanlike team like Hamilton not sure why a player like Spittal who doesn't make challenges gets the vote ahead if an energetic player like Edwards who does! Anyway let's hope it all works out. Serious nerves are starting to kick in. We have to do it today!!!

What's the line-up??

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End said:

Cerny , Elliott, Known, Cargill, Booth.

Woods, McCarthy, Erskine,Spittal,Lawless.

Doolan

Thanks.

With the exception of Keown for Devine, that was the team I favoured last night.

Delighted to see wee Lawless in there today - his contribution to linking defence and attack too often goes unnoticed.

C'mon Jags do this today for yourselves, your manager, the club, the fans and above all for John Lambie.

Best of luck and good health to all Jags today wherever you may be in the world!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, partickthedog said:

Presume like Dumbaya, Devine does not make the squad of 17. 

Says it all. Probably should have happened last summer in both cases.

Dumbuya's been a waste of a wage when you consider how often he has played in his three seasons with the club.

Devine's stats are horrific as demonstrated by TJR after his red at Easter Road. Might be good alongside a more experienced centre-back but he doesn't cut regularly enough as the experienced partner in central defence for me.