Jags Disabled Supporters Club

stillresigned

1. As most will be aware from Morag’s post on this site the Player of the Year function which was due to be held on Sunday, has now being cancelled and sensibly too in light of the situation we know find ourselves in. Our award which was won by Andy McCarthy will be presented at a later date: about which I’ll keep members informed.

2. There is a Jags DSA Facebook page which I hope to use to a much greater extent next season as a method of improving communication and 2 way information sharing etc. The page can be found under ‘Jags Disabled Supporters Association’ on Facebook and I will gladly approve any requests from Disabled fans, cares friends or in fact anyone who supports our group aims which are advancing the interests of Disabled Supporters, family, friends and carers in any way possible. Any non-Disabled fans are also welcome to lend their sport by joining our page.

Hopefully, all Jags fans will continue to ‘enjoy’ SPFL football next year and for many years to come?

Edited by stillresigned
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Could not have gone to a more worthy choice ..I just wish Archie had as much belief in him ...  

Not sure I understand this. He's played Andy plenty times of late. If you're referring to the amount of times he's been subbed, apart from a couple of recent tactical changes, it's been largely down to the lad running out of steam. I thought that looked quite obvious and possibly had a bearing on him starting on the bench at other times.

Agree tho' McCarthy is a most worthy choice. Breaking into the team without having gained experience from being out on loan also says a lot.