douglas clark

douglas clark

4 minutes ago, KemoAvdiu said:

Lawless was injured. He took a clattering towards the end of the first half and hobbled around until half time. I’m surprised he made it out for the second half. Don’t let the facts stop the Archie abuse though?

Apologies!

PS: thanks for letting me continue the abuse!

4 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

Sutton is brutal in how he talks about some teams but last night everything he said about us (and it was brutal) was bang on.

Driving home listening to Radio Scotland caused me to ponder.....can you imagine what Neil McCann's (Dundee) reaction would have been after that performance if he was the manager.......slightly different from Archibald's no doubt!

I think Chris Sutton and Jim Duffy were spot on with their comments about the game.

I hope Lawless is fit for Sunday.  We need him and Erskine dropping off getting the ball to feet and turning.  It is a rare skill at any level of football and they are our only 2 players who can really do this. 

Pass to feet.  Pass.  Pass.  Pass.  Please stop hoofing it and letting Livi play to their strengths. 

We also have a lack of desire for 2nd ball.  That is worrying and only the players can deal with that.  Barton letting his man go for the 2nd goal was very poor.

13 hours ago, lewcal said:

That was truly awful tonight. I came away from the game drained from watching livingstons horrible brand of football and thistles p1ss poor attempts at combating it. What worries me more than the scoreline is the fact that everyone and their dog knew what was in store for us yet we looked absolutely clueless in how to play against them. Cerny suspect again, defence battered all night, constantly overran in midfield and next to nothing happening going forward. Tie is not over but not confident at all going into Sunday. 

Completely agree, the praise for Livingstone's brand of hoofball from Craigen and Sutton was incredible, if that's what they want to watch every week then Scottish Football is never going to improve.  Livi v St Johnstone would be a real crowd pleaser and a great asset to showcase our product.  European competitions regularly highlight how our brand of football is stuck in the 1960's.

Fair play to LIvi as in a cup tie situation they stopped us playing football and imposed themselves on us making it difficult for us to try and play football on a fairly tight pitch.  No sour grapes just wouldn't want to watch that as entertainment!

"sammon is a waste of a shirt".....fully agree he was totally useless

as much as i love Partick they will surely go down now and probably it is the best thing to happen

They need to rebuild with a new manager who spells out the truth, not some politically correct post match statement of 'how the players all tried their best' because the fact of the matter they are not trying their best. Sammon personifies the disinterest.

17 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

How about get a life then sitting about greeting because of the commentators- absolutely pathetic 

If the commentators bothered you that much why not fork out for jagzone or better still get your backside along to the game you pathetic joke

Unreasonably personal you pathetic excuse for a thistle fan.....jog on

2 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Unreasonably personal you pathetic excuse for a thistle fan.....jog on

no worse than yours - now why dont you jog on - at least I made the effort to go last night you were too miserable to even pay for Jagzone

Edited by Third Lanark

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

no worse than yours - now why dont you jog on - at least I made the effort to go last night you were too miserable to even pay for Jagzone

Well done kid, you're getting quicker with the quips, but try and use your own patter......trott on you mare

2 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Well done kid, you're getting quicker with the quips, but try and use your own patter......trott on you mare

Thistlenottoobright you really are pathetic and no thanks I’m happy staying- why don’t you go back to your greeting about commentators or better still get a life

19 hours ago, jigjag said:

Absolute shambles of a team. I can accept a defeat when our players put their heart and soul into the 90 minutes, but that was just gutless, pathetic heartless dross. Our team are a carbon copy of our management right now. Scared, lacking heart and clueless. We were second to every ball and tactically clueless. 2-1 was a travesty for Livi. Even if we somehow manage to  luckily squeeze through on Sunday it will only paper over the cracks of this pathetic season. It has been pointed out over and over that Archie and Shaggy as ex centre halves should have at the very least that part of our team nailed down, but season after season we have a defence that are bullied, second to every ball and cannot even do the basics of defence that an amateur team should be able to right. Add to that the conveyor belt of useless forwards they have signed over the last 5 years and it's plain to anyone with even half a clue about football that not only does our team need dismantled and rebuilt, but Archie and Shaggy need to go and go on Sunday. One shot on target tells the story .......

Hard to argue against you jigjag so i won't but just wanted to say that there have been some good defenders over the piece, hendry, lindsay, ATS, SoD, Booth and Dools has become a better player under their management team. That said, hard to argue against

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Thistlenottoobright you really are pathetic and no thanks I’m happy staying- why don’t you go back to your greeting about commentators or better still get a life

Na nee nah nee nah nah. Bells ringing son, schools in

3 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Surprised that with all the criticism being thrown at the players and the mangement team, the one person truly responsible is being let off lightly.

Personally I blame Douglas Clark. He should be nowhere near the team sheet or even the match thread for Sunday.

Agree,he has been mentioned a lot this week.Does anybody know much about him.The original invisible man if you ask me.

51 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Na nee nah nee nah nah. Bells ringing son, schools in

Wow an armchair fan too miserable to even pay for jagzone and bother going to the biggest game of the season having a go at a fan who does - you really are a sad individual and an embarrassment 

Too demoralised to read all of the posts but will give my thoughts.

Livi are by far the worst excuse for a football team I've ever seen.

They kicked phuck out of us all game and somehow got away with it. The ref seemed to give the opposite of every decision.

Their style is like something from the 70's and it's no wonder they continued to elbow, shove, kick and push our players all game with that clown in charge.

We really struggled to get wide, especially on the right and the pitch looked really narrow.

I honestly think we will annihilate them in the return.

I'm sticking a tenner on 5-1.

4 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Wow an armchair fan too miserable to even pay for jagzone and bother going to the biggest game of the season having a go at a fan who does - you really are a sad individual and an embarrassment 

Personally, no really, i'm devastated. I can't believe as a very mature 15 year old that i'm having the p1ss ripped out of me by a 5 year old.

I don't even have an armchair, (Other forms of seating are available), i've been to football games before, no i really actually have, there was standing, drinking, smoking and fighting and a we man (possibly your Dad) selling chewing gum, macaroon and chews