IN or Out

Paukea

11 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Dumbaya has been reported to have walked out stating he was done with the club and the manager had lost dressing room before full time today

Heard to that Dumbaya walked out which is unforgivable. I still turned up for my last shift at the supermarket in a job I grew to dislike.  

Osman and his "strains".  A captain with the leadership qualities and heart of a mouse. Bring back Paton any day.

A couple of fannies.

2 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Heard to that Dumbaya walked out which is unforgivable. I still turned up for my last shift at the supermarket in a job I grew to dislike.  

Osman and his "strains".  A captain with the leadership qualities and heart of a mouse. Bring back Paton any day.

A couple of fannies.

What a shame Dumbaya did not do that last summer or even the summer before and the club could have saved some considerable wages on a guy who has barely kicked a ball in 2 and a half years

Keep:

Bannigan

Keown

Booth

Penrice

Barton

Cerny

Elliot

Osman

Lawless

Doolan

Spittal

McCarthy

Out:

Mcginn

Scully

Woods

Sammon

Storey

Dumbuya

Fraser

Devine

Think its important that we make changes but don't have too many because you want some familiar faces going into the championship. Look at caley thistle, although the came good in the end,  in the first part of the season they struggled after signing up a whole new team. Also we need as few injury prone players as possible as we have been carrying a lot of injuries in the last few seasons which eventually caught up with us. Would keep banzo on as we need our identity back and he is someone who fits the bill.

Edited by northjag

1 minute ago, northjag said:

Keep:

Bannigan

Keown

Booth

Penrice

Barton

Cerny

Elliot

Osman

Lawless

Doolan

Spittal

McCarthy

Out:

Mcginn

Scully

Woods

Sammon

Storey

Dumbuya

Fraser

Devine

Think its important that we make changes but don't have too many because you want some familiar faces going into the championship. Look at caley thistle, although the came good in the end,  in the first part of the season they struggled after signing up a whole new team.

I don't think Thistle will get the option to keep a lot of the players you've listed. They will be free agents and will look to get offers elsewhere. We might have no choice but to build a new team. I'd be happy if we held on to Doolan, Erskine, Bannigan, Fraser, Penrice, Elliott and Keown, however I don't think even that is likely.

The only ones I think we will keep will be Fraser, Scully, Elliott, Spittal and Bannigan because they won't get a better offer. Everyone else won't take the wage drop. There are several that shouldn't be offered anything by us.

Erskine and Doolan should be offered testimonial games to ensure they stay.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:46 PM, Auld Jag said:

There was  a number of fans at the front of the John Lambie stand telling Archie where to go and it wasn't to go and prepare the team for next season.

Archie's remit was to keep us in  the Premier league,  he did not deliver.

2 hours ago, Big Col said:

Wouldn't miss him to be honest. Runs about a lot looking busy but doesn't do much else. 

23 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Would be happy to see Edwards go. Great attitude, and a good guy, but a bang average attacking midfielder...who doesn't attack or score that many goals. 

Don't think he'll be staying but I think he'd be more than useful down a division.

19 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Don't think he'll be staying but I think he'd be more than useful down a division.

I do agree with you. But essentially this season we need Premiership quality players, playing in the Championship (if we are to win promotion and build for the future). Very little of what Edwards has done in the past couple of seasons convinces me he is SPL quality. 

46 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Would be happy to see Edwards go. Great attitude, and a good guy, but a bang average attacking midfielder...who doesn't attack or score that many goals.

100% agree with this. Still no idea what his best position is. He's not creative enough to be a no 10 or attacking midfielder and not defensively strong enough to be a central midfielder.

17 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

McLaughlin !!! Madness, that one may come back and bite us

Not sure if he's done enough at Stirling to prove he's going to make it at a higher level. LIB has said he's a bit small. Maybe he'll score plenty in the lower leagues?

1 minute ago, jaggy said:

Not sure if he's done enough at Stirling to prove he's going to make it at a higher level. LIB has said he's a bit small. Maybe he'll score plenty in the lower leagues?

Dools wasn't great at Clyde, he turned out okay... More of our young players should be given a chance, especially in the Championship. If they can't cut it then release them in Jan or the end of next season.

• Like 1