Challenge Cup Game

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flippin' 'eck! With all this TV coverage Mr Alba you are spoiling us! The point is, where do the REAL fans go? I think the Brass Monkey should get our payment for beer style beverages since the enmetalled simian comes on here himself and demands our presence....

but the thornwood`s just a short stagger home

Every pub in the whole of the UK with SKY will be able to show it. Channel 168. Only live sport on at the same time that they may put on instead are the 2 Heineken Cup rugby games.

Damn! Asked in a nearby pub if I could watch the game on Sunday. I got a no problems but the pub's infested with the local rugby club and even the landlord's an ex prop forward for some Yorkshire side. :(

i see u can get live streaming on bbc alba website via iplayer on pc but does anyone know how if this will be available on iplayer live through red button on tv?

Is this on Virgin Media? I might be totally wrong, but can you stream channels live on Virgin Media? I'm not sure you can. If it's like the Wii, it won't be straightforward.

Although recent rugby matches have been available on demand via iplayer this match has not been selected for on demand. Boooo!

Sorry I could not be more help.

Anyone know if the game is live on the Radio? :thinking:

Would like to have live commentary as well, rather than watching with sound on mute. :)

No sport Radio Scot commentary on sunday listed on websiute (unless it is medium or online and not on listings).

I player onlne continues to say game not available from 2.50 but is this because it hasn't yet happened or is being blocked due to some rights issues? Don't have freesat/virgin or sky though might be on my2p

a good crowd are meeting in the thornwood,where colours are always welcome.as the name suggests i am something to do with the pub so mayb a bit biased,but it is a good wee pub

Never a problem to have Thistle colours at the Monkey. When we first opened I was unsure as we had some OF clowns in in their colours which I wasn't happy about. Thankfully they've now realised that we're not their style of pub and don't even try to come in!

Red & Yellow always welcome.

I player onlne continues to say game not available from 2.50 but is this because it hasn't yet happened or is being blocked due to some rights issues? Don't have freesat/virgin or sky though might be on my2p

AFAIK the i-player does not broadcast any bbc alba football games live, or for that matter, available to watch after the event. I have tried in past to view some games on alba through the iplayer and the programme was never available to watch either live or later as a stream or download.

What do we pay our licence fee's for??? :mad2::angry3::mad3:

AFAIK the i-player does not broadcast any bbc alba football games live, or for that matter, available to watch after the event. I have tried in past to view some games on alba through the iplayer and the programme was never available to watch either live or later as a stream or download.

What do we pay our licence fee's for??? :mad2::angry3::mad3:

I watched the playoff between Cowdenbeath and Brechin on it no bother at all.