Chris Erskine Scores V Airdire

Camallain

Even the solid white line couldn't stop that, great strike.

The solid white line was down to the sun which made filming almost impossible for the entire second half. By a stroke of luck the sun had just gone behind the floodlight pylon when we won the free kick which led to the goal, any other time and recording the action would have been a waste of time! Scott Cant also caught the goal on camera but his position wasn't so lucky and the sun virtually bleached out the action, you can see for yourself here :

The solid white line was down to the sun which made filming almost impossible for the entire second half. By a stroke of luck the sun had just gone behind the floodlight pylon when we won the free kick which led to the goal, any other time and recording the action would have been a waste of time! Scott Cant also caught the goal on camera but his position wasn't so lucky and the sun virtually bleached out the action, you can see for yourself here :

!

Yes a lot of hand above the eyes required for viewing today

I'm just in from pub and prior to that I was in hoshpithality so it's easy for me to go over the top in enthusiasm. I thought at the time that was some goal but Camallain's video actually shows it was even better than I imagined..

Only time will tell but, given the goal gave us two points, then that could turn out to be the most valuable great goal ever. Nuff said as I'm getting a bit confused. :)

Have to say didn't realise it was a straight volley from the clearance. What a bloody goal. Chris has earned us the last six points and is almost into the Charnley iconic status. Would need to resign a few times and score constantly for us, plus hit the Aberdeen mascot during warm ups and moon at opposition fans, but I think Chris has that in him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bloody joy to see on the ball every game and I am sad that already thinking how pissed off I will be to see him leave :-(((((((((((((((((

Have to say didn't realise it was a straight volley from the clearance. What a bloody goal. Chris has earned us the last six points and is almost into the Charnley iconic status. Would need to resign a few times and score constantly for us, plus hit the Aberdeen mascot during warm ups and moon at opposition fans, but I think Chris has that in him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bloody joy to see on the ball every game and I am sad that already thinking how pissed off I will be to see him leave :-(((((((((((((((((

Was brilliant the day chico skelped the aberdeen bull or whatever it was. Was that the same game he scored with a peach of a diving header?!

What a goal by erskine by the way!!!

I watched the ball hit the postage stamp and I knew it was a great goal. Watching that clip made me realise just how great it was. On the volley and off a post! Unstoppable!

Thanks very much for putting that up on here, I've watched it about a dozen times now too!

Cheers.

Edited by douglas clark