Main Stand

Norgethistle

I keep reading snippets on here and facebook that the main stand will house the away fans next year, plus the directors box etc will be getting moved back across, apparently there is a budget for it. I'm all for upgrading the stadium but couple of points, is the main stand not under Plopco ownership? so are they contributing? Is there really a need for this? Every time we go up we build a stand end up back in debt and they lie empty. I really don't see the point in spending money on something that will likely get bulldozed as soon as the housing market takes an upturn

I've spoken to the ex managers of Cafe India and Creme De La Creme to see if they can organise another fire in a chapati oven to burn Main Stand down and get it demolished quick smart with a spanking new structure in its place.

If they can't help the ex owners of the, raised to the ground, Levern and Glennifer View pubs in Neilston would I'm sure lend their experience(and petrol)

I got the impression it was a bit of sprucing up, refitting Aitken Suite, doing up the loos and repainting the scabby looking bits. Should cost about 80k, anyone got the cash to spare, Jackie?

Why are we spending money on a stand that will be demolished by its owners PropCo?

So whilst no plans are in place to demolish it, no company has offered to buy the land and no plans have been submitted to the council for new structures. All of which could never happen.

You are asking why the club are spending money improving the facilities in the main stand, so as to ensure increased revenue in the SPL?