Replica Tops

Lionel J. Botch

Is your point that people should be taking faulty goods back, rather than trying to fix them themselves?

Just asking - not clear what point you are trying to make.

Sorry, yes. I was thinking of that.

But not only that, if it came completely off without leaving a mark. Why would anyone prefer a top with a sponsors logo on it?

• Like 3

My son has the home kit and after several times of trying to iron back on the MacB logo we have decided to remove it altogether.

Anyone else had a similar issue or is it just his?

Yes. Took it back to the shop and met a Dunfermline fan who said it was happening with a lot of their tops too.

Don't know if it is a problem with the material Joma are using or if it is a printing issue.

Sorry, yes. I was thinking of that.

But not only that, if it came completely off without leaving a mark. Why would anyone prefer a top with a sponsors logo on it?

The first few times it was because we did not know it would come off without leaving a mark. Taken it off now and tbh it is much better. I'm not sure MacB will be too happy that the club are selling a product that is not fit for purpose and removes them from a main source of advertising.

Same problems mentioned time after time.

Lets hope Joma are nowhere near Firhill next time we are looking for a new strip !

In fairness, the sponsors logo falling off should be a plus point. And a reason to keep them.

The car stickers? What has that got to do with Joma? The contract is with TTL.

Unless folk go to TTL and say, the car stickers you sell are shit... How are they to know?

Really, are these the "same old problems" ?

How do people sleep at night, with the worry!

Most kids will want the same strip as their heros that play on a Saturday and their strips have the sponsors logo on it.

Correct. My son has loads of different strips and his favourite (apart from Thistle) is a Chelsea away strip my cousin bought for him last year and his reasoning is because it has the Premier League badges on the arms and name and number on the back etc.

Personally I would prefer it without but the mindset of a child is completely different.

On a side note, has anyone been in to Greaves to ask for printing to be done? They wanted £25 for name on number on the back of Thistle strip. Unbelievable. DW Sports used to do it for £12 but now they will only print if you bought the strip from there, in case they make a mistake. TTL can now do it, although it is not official SPFL numbers but the same font.