Todays Attendance

Jaggy1967

Why is this such a closely-guarded secret? Bizarre.

However you dress it up a sub-3000 crowd is really poor.

I can think of a few vague reasons why a ST breakdown is not publicised.

Regardless, without knowing the reasons ST sales are at best only moderately increased we can't really work out why Saturday's crowd was so poor. For all we know the principal reason behind the relative disinterest in purchasing season tickets may be the same reason folk didn't turn up on Saturday. Then again it may just be a blip and things are a lot rosier.

What I do find a bit worrying, if true, is that ST sales suffered significantly due to us not making impressive signings in early summer. God help us if we're now down to that level of enthusiasm.

One thing tho' I'd rather have the proceeds of our just under 3000 crowd than County's reported just over 3000 turnout. They do a nice haggis pie up there but their porky ones are fast becoming more famous.

I remember looking at Dundee United's website a couple of seasons ago, where they advertised their season ticket sales with an online counter, trying to boost purchases to break a certain number. Who knows if that encourages more? I don't know why we wouldn't boast of our loyal ticket holders - unless they're abysmal.

• Like 1

North Stand in particular seems down numbers wise, Beattie's antics last season the final straw for some?

I had a season ticket last season, I squeezed in the Aberdeen game last year before going to an event in the evening, one year on with no season ticket I didn't bother paying £22 to inconvenience myself. Next time I wake up in Edinburgh on a Saturday morning I won't be rushing back to Glasgow to see a game because I've already paid for it. You can see how the slippery slope begins.

And it's only £2 up but don't underestimate the fact it's now over £20 to get in.

£2 is a whopping 10% increase. Nothing too psychological about that. Any other entertainment/service/product and you'd be claiming rip off. Of course if they freeze the entry price next season some smart arse board apologist on here will be telling us how wonderful Beattie & Co are. Think most folk would see thru that ruse but not everyone.

£2 is a whopping 10% increase. Nothing too psychological about that. Any other entertainment/service/product and you'd be claiming rip off. Of course if they freeze the entry price next season some smart arse board apologist on here will be telling us how wonderful Beattie & Co are. Think most folk would see thru that ruse but not everyone.

Your £2 pays for a light bulb in the JH Stand shunky.

• Like 2

I was at Rugby Park tonight with one of the youth sides and noticed Killie have some decent ticket price options.

U16's get in for free just like Thistle

U21's can get a season ticket for £65

A family of 4 can get into a match for £20 which i think is a great idea and something Thistle should maybe look at.

Our season ticket is great value. People were unhappy with the boards decision. They subsequently reversed it. Why not buy a ticket? Sometimes I feel people want to be insulted. More season tickets = more funds = better players.

Family of 4 getting in for a good price like Killie are doing is a great idea (imo) and is the point i was making.

Pricing for families needs looked at all clubs to get folk back at the grounds