Junior - Balls 36 & 37

Billko - Balls 38 & 39

Lady Isobel Barnet - Balls 40 & 41

Northstander - Balls 42 & 43

The Sunnylaw Jag - Balls 44 & 45

Hopeless Unbeliever - Balls 46 & 47

SB1876 - Balls 48 & 49

Aw no a feckin' baw again.

First time i seen the draw the guy doing it mentioned the mystery prize and all around me folk were letting him know (using some colourful language) that it was a baw and i thought "How do they know thiis"?

After a few more visits and the draw being made the mystery prize always gave me a laugh as the fans went through the same routine. :lol:

38 was my old bonus ball number that won me nothing but this could be my time

I will even take 39 :happy2:

Hope you win this, Billko (if I don't!). Would be a bit ironic, I suppose, after your son's bad news this week but you could wear the top at the first game of next season.

Really is a pleasure to have you here. Good poster, and not just for the youth reports. Was looking at the Thistle Weir calendar at work today. Wondered who Billko Junior is. Any clues?

• Members

willjag, reading this thread, am i right in saying ..... you have contributed to the money paid for kit sponsorship, collected all money from other pledgers, dealt with the club, and yet, you have no balls ???

In a nutshell yes! There were exactly 49 x £10 donations excluding the cash that I added and that fitted in best with my idea. The money I contributed was money paid to me by others for stuff I auctioned/sold for donation to the Club some time ago. It was earmarked for something specific that ended up not getting off the ground and then when this came around, I thought, well why not.
  • Like 1

In a nutshell yes! There were exactly 49 x £10 donations excluding the cash that I added and that fitted in best with my idea. The money I contributed was money paid to me by others for stuff I auctioned/sold for donation to the Club some time ago. It was earmarked for something specific that ended up not getting off the ground and then when this came around, I thought, well why not.

That's crazy, Will. Sorry I never spotted that.

I have donated one of my balls! (There's a joke in there somewhere). Perhaps one of the others with three chances to win could do so too.

Willjag - Balls 1 & ?

Bowen Boys - Balls 2 & 3

Lambies Lost Doo - Balls 4 & 5

The Devils Point - Balls 6 & 7

Fawlty Towers - Balls 8 & 9

Jagfox - Balls 10, 11 & 12

German Jag - Balls 13, 14 & 15

Paralytic Thistle - Balls 16 & 17

Mediocre Pundit - Balls 18 & 19

Falklandal1 - Balls 20 & 21

Andy Mac - Ball 22

Derby Jag - Balls 23 & 24

The Sons of Somner - Balls 25 & 26

Jaggy - Balls 27, 28 & 29

Oor Wull - Balls 30 & 31

Jagaloon - Balls 32 & 33

Jaggernaut - Balls 34 & 35

Junior - Balls 36 & 37

Billko - Balls 38 & 39

Lady Isobel Barnet - Balls 40 & 41

Northstander - Balls 42 & 43

The Sunnylaw Jag - Balls 44 & 45

Hopeless Unbeliever - Balls 46 & 47

SB1876 - Balls 48 & 49

• Like 1

• Members

Nah! Don't worry about it BB. I'm not too fussed about winning any of the kit and would probably only auction it off again for next season's sponsorship! :D I'd rather see one of you guys win it. Thanks for the kind thought though.

• Like 1

Hope you win this, Billko (if I don't!). Would be a bit ironic, I suppose, after your son's bad news this week but you could wear the top at the first game of next season.

Really is a pleasure to have you here. Good poster, and not just for the youth reports. Was looking at the Thistle Weir calendar at work today. Wondered who Billko Junior is. Any clues?

February (bottom row, third boy in gong from left to right) That's a big clue :D

16 boys in the pic and half of them now away.

As for the top I have a signed shirt from the 2013/14 season so if I win I will donate it back for Will to decide what to do with it.

Edited by billko

• Members

Congratulations to German Jag and Lady Isobel Barnet. I've sent you both a pm.

And once again, thanks to all on behalf of the wearethistle forum for taking part and allowing us to sponsor Abdul and Gary this season.

• Like 1