Gutted...just Seen Penalty Incident

thebiglemon

Looked offside either way. Gutted for the team as they seemed to go toe to toe with united at Tannadice for once.

Lets pump St johnstone- keep the same team (Seabourne excepted)

Also- when will they bin double jeopardy in these situations, pen. + sending off is too much, ruins many a game.

Looked offside either way. Gutted for the team as they seemed to go toe to toe with united at Tannadice for once.

Lets pump St johnstone- keep the same team (Seabourne excepted)

Also- when will they bin double jeopardy in these situations, pen. + sending off is too much, ruins many a game.

If there's no red card punishment then everyone would do it when a striker is through on goal, Or a shot is going in. The red card is there to give the defender a choice, is it worth the sending off in the hope they miss the pen?

• Like 2

didn't see any of the players complain, and am certain that no-one in the crowd anywhere near me was shouting for offside.

Ref a ****** for missing it... but kinda hard to criticise too much when we all missed it too?

Why? Fans will ball watch and miss things because they're only interested in the action. Refs and linesmen are supposed to be trained to keep their eye out for likely offences and not get caught up in the game and miss things. They get paid well enough in the top league. It was a bad decision: I can excuse a wrong decision when it's tight but he was well offside. It should have been an easy decision to give.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Know what ..... We will get as many dodgy penalty decisions give to us as go against us. Get over it.

Refs and linesmen are, in general, honest people who do their job as best they can. The do make mistakes as we all do and I will bet that the ref made no more than any of the Thistle players on Saturday. If there were no contentious decisions, football would be a very dull game with nothing much to talk about.

Know what ..... We will get as many dodgy penalty decisions give to us as go against us. Get over it.

Refs and linesmen are, in general, honest people who do their job as best they can. The do make mistakes as we all do and I will bet that the ref made no more than any of the Thistle players on Saturday. If there were no contentious decisions, football would be a very dull game with nothing much to talk about.

don't disagree but still gutted

So, we're talking about it?