Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

My first reaction was the other guy was Neil Duffy but you don't expect to see him in defence. Looks the right height tho' but I don't associate him with that haircut. No3 looks like Sandy Brown to me also.

Neil Duffy is a good shout, especially if you look at the face while covering the hair. Given that we're under pressure at Porkheid, he might well have been back helping out in defence.

ETA: If it is those two, then it's either a 5-1 drubbing in season 61-62, or a 2-0 win (YIPEE) in season 62-63.

Edited by Jaggernaut

I was a ballboy at that time- at Firhill not at Parkhead of course- so the players are obvious to me. The photo shows Sandy Brown with Neil Duffy in close attendance. George Smith is the player further away. I agree that this was the best strip ever. Around that time I remember a 3-1 win at home as well as 2-0 win against Celic. We also won 4-2 at Parkhead but that as a midweek game. I must look up the archive.

• Like 1

Jaggernaut / A'body,

You can easily put your photies straight onto the board.

At tinypic, under the heading "Grab Your Code" go to the second line down i.e. "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".

Simply copy and paste that whole line into your message and it will appear when you submit your post.

• Like 1