Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think 9 is Marr, legs not thick enough! I think McAdam on left but not sure about the strip so it could be Somner. possibly Ian Gibson at 9. (But that would be strange)

6 for DU is probably Narey.

Funny seeing both teams wearing 1st choice strips, it wouldn't be allowed now. In fact for those that aren't old enough, we once had to change to our sky blue away shirt at halftime in a game against them.

Rooney, Rough and Alan Hansen only played in the same team once at Parkhead. Looks like the league game 1/3/75 (2-3).

Guess would be the Thistle player in the distance is Joe Craig.

Rough, Hansen J, Kellachan, Campbell, Hansen A, Anderson, Houston, Rooney, Craig, Somner, McQuade. (Coulston).

Kellachan scored with a 40-yard free-kick that deceived the keeper.

Rooney, Rough and Alan Hansen only played in the same team once at Parkhead. Looks like the league game 1/3/75 (2-3).

Guess would be the Thistle player in the distance is Joe Craig.

Rough, Hansen J, Kellachan, Campbell, Hansen A, Anderson, Houston, Rooney, Craig, Somner, McQuade. (Coulston).

Kellachan scored with a 40-yard free-kick that deceived the keeper.

Joe Craig was my guess too.

Yeah it's joe Craig

Celtics TV edit doesnt show the two jags players being booked for being elbowed in the face by celtic the players.

And Ronnie Glavin In a smeltic tap is horrible

...or Peter Latchford holding the ball & falling over the goal line...or the soft awards of the penalty & free kick which they scored from.

This is a wee bit before my first time at Firhill. Anyway, I only can name three players, from the left, 8th Willie Sharp, 12th Jackie HUsband and 13th Jimmy McGowan.

One in an Air Force uniform next to the soldier as well I think, the one with the coat

This is a wee bit before my first time at Firhill. Anyway, I only can name three players, from the left, 8th Willie Sharp, 12th Jackie HUsband and 13th Jimmy McGowan.

e

I'd like to know who they all they are. It's looks like a photo of a 'bunch of lads from the team bus' should.

Is there a player missing? If you deduct the three older looking guys, there's only ten players.

One for Robert Reid?