Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

Niven and Ferguson v Rangers at Ibrox.  Looks like Ralph Brand for Rangers.  Niven played 7 times against his old team at Ibrox but only once with Ferguson so looks like 15/9/1962 in the league (1-2).

Niven, Hogan, Brown, Ferguson, Harvey, Cunningham, Smith, Whitelaw, McBRIDE, Duffy, McParland.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, a f kincaid said:

Rough and Frank McGarvey at Love St (sorry Chic, St Mirren Park).  Looks to me like Danny Kellachan.  If it is, it can only be 17 January 1976 in a 3-2 win.

I'm sure we didn't wear that strip then as that would be the championship winning season which didn't have Umbro design on the sleeves. I'm also pretty sure it's not Kellachan, but not sure who

Tommy Rae scoring, not sure of the other Jag or any opponents. Maybe a young Joe Craig but I can’t remember him without a moustache. Suspect the opponents are Hearts, Dundee or Falkirk by the dark colour.  I sort of recognise no.6 but can’t remember a name. Was thinking Aird but I think he was a winger for St Johnstone 

5 hours ago, jaggy said:

Tommy Rae scoring, not sure of the other Jag or any opponents. Maybe a young Joe Craig but I can’t remember him without a moustache. Suspect the opponents are Hearts, Dundee or Falkirk by the dark colour.  I sort of recognise no.6 but can’t remember a name. Was thinking Aird but I think he was a winger for St Johnstone 

Whoever they are, bunch of pansies!

Tommy Rae is actually one of my all-time Jags favourites; a guy who always put in a shift and who scored a barrowload of goals.