Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Craig?   Craig and McQuade played together twice v Meadowbank.  Firhill 13/3/76 (Summer Cup 5-0) and 27/3/76 in Edinburgh (same competition 1-2).  Not entirely convinced it's Firhill however.  Looks like Thistle changed to their red strip to avoid a clash.  Not sure they'd do that if at home.  On the other hand, if it's Edinburgh, I don't recall spectators standing in the open terracing in that god-awful stadium.  Since Montrose play in light blue, can't see the need to change the strip.

5 hours ago, a f kincaid said:

Joe Craig?   Craig and McQuade played together twice v Meadowbank.  Firhill 13/3/76 (Summer Cup 5-0) and 27/3/76 in Edinburgh (same competition 1-2).  Not entirely convinced it's Firhill however.  Looks like Thistle changed to their red strip to avoid a clash.  Not sure they'd do that if at home.  On the other hand, if it's Edinburgh, I don't recall spectators standing in the open terracing in that god-awful stadium.  Since Montrose play in light blue, can't see the need to change the strip.

Back then it was the home team who changed strip if was a clash, I think. Jags in short sleeves, so maybe the Summer Cup match? Also, maybe blue shorts? 

Derek McWilliams,

Chic Charnley,

Chic Charnley & Kevin James & Tony Parks in goal,

Alec Taylor,

Wayne Foster & Rod McDonald,

Tom Smith & Rod McDonald,

Jackie Husband.

I think the Falkirk Picture is from the first game at Brockville during 94/95. a 2.1 defeat. Roddy Grant had put us 1 up at half time before Fulton and Cadette scored in the second half.

On 03/09/2018 at 12:14 PM, a f kincaid said:

I thought McQuade and I'll give you Ian McDonald?