Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

McKinnon, ?, Rae, McLindon, McParland. 

If that combination of players is correct, then  it can only be Niven in goal.  Admittedly he looks rather slim there.  A 5-1 thrashing on 30/9/1967.

Niven, Campbell, Muir, McParland, McKinnon, Gibb, McLindon, RAE, Coulston, Flanagan, Duncan.  [O'Neil may have been a used sub.]

2 hours ago, a f kincaid said:

If that combination of players is correct, then  it can only be Niven in goal.  Admittedly he looks rather slim there.  A 5-1 thrashing on 30/9/1967.

Niven, Campbell, Muir, McParland, McKinnon, Gibb, McLindon, RAE, Coulston, Flanagan, Duncan.  [O'Neil may have been a used sub.]

I think you've nailed it, afk. McLindon was also my first guess before I opted for Harvey.

4 hours ago, a f kincaid said:

yes, point taken …. I guess with the camera angle and when you stretch skywards for a ball you will look a bit slimmer

17 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

yes, point taken …. I guess with the camera angle and when you stretch skywards for a ball you will look a bit slimmer

I'm sure the one in the middle is "Big" Bobby Gray - so I suggest a different 5-1 doing-

6/9/1969 - Dick, Reid, Gray, Smith, McKinnon, Hansen, McLindon, Flanagan, Glavin, O'Neill, DUNCAN (Sub. Bone)  

2 minutes ago, QXBoy said:

I'm sure the one in the middle is "Big" Bobby Gray - so I suggest a different 5-1 doing-

6/9/1969 - Dick, Reid, Gray, Smith, McKinnon, Hansen, McLindon, Flanagan, Glavin, O'Neill, DUNCAN (Sub. Bone)  

Omoshiroi! (Interesting!) 

I always remember Gray with a more boyish face than that. And both McKinnon and McParland look too young for it to be 1969.......  it looks like McLindon...... and I don't easily see who the "Rae" player might be from the team you list.....

I like these puzzles.

50 minutes ago, QXBoy said:

The snag there QXBoy is that McParland wasn't in the line-up but I'm convinced that's him in the photo.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Jaggernaut said:

On yer bike! This is mostly easy, but I admit there are a couple of guys whose name doesn't yet spring to mind...

PS: Remember the old bench seating in the main stand?

thumbnail_IMG_8696.jpg

Can someone please put me out my misery . It has bothered me for weeks - Who is the mystery man third from left ? 

Thank-you.